Ni No Kuni

SAFC_Jack

Striker
Picked up the remaster for PS4 at the weekend and getting into it over the last few days.

Was just expecting the usual cartoony JRPG affair but seems like a cracker! Enjoying the in-jokes about the tropes that come with these games.

Anyone else had a gan?

I liked it. Should have been fully voice acted though.
Prefer unvoiced. I hate having to sit through forced voiceovers. Not sure if this allows you to skip voiced bits, but I always end up speed reading the subs and then get irritated waiting to progress in games that don't. :lol:

Prefer unvoiced. I hate having to sit through forced voiceovers. Not sure if this allows you to skip voiced bits, but I always end up speed reading the subs and then get irritated waiting to progress in games that don't. :lol:
I'm normally do that too. From what I remember (I played this on the ps3) the art style of the anime cut scenes was nigh on seamless with the gameplay and I found flipping from voiced to text jarring.

I'm normally do that too. From what I remember (I played this on the ps3) the art style of the anime cut scenes was nigh on seamless with the gameplay and I found flipping from voiced to text jarring.
It was a good game, like. The sequel was shite, though.

Back