NHS

I got back home and cleaned the claret up then posted on here. I sneezed just after and it ruptured. I was back in hospital until midnight. They took me straight in again but there was loads of blood sqirting out of both nostrils and my mouth :lol:

It might sound a bit daft but sneeze out of your mouth. It works :D

Had a lot of back pain which I was trying to fix with whisky and paracetamol.

Turned out it was a combination of an Aortic dissection, a blood pressure of 230 over 120, with gall stones and pneumonia thrown in for fun.
You soft tart. 😂

Glad you’re reet too.

That’s one of the benefits of the pandemic. It has suppressed the amount of knackers abusing a and e.
I think this is, sadly, the reason. One time I was in A&E, after I had had a car crash, it was well over 6 hours before I saw a doctor.

Absolutely no complaints from me, though. They've saved my life before now and they were working as quickly as they could despite being clearly understaffed.

Last edited:
This doesn't happen anywhere else.

You rock up to an A&E in Germany and after an 8 hour wait they'll treat you with leeches and present you with an enormous bill.

Had a lot of back pain which I was trying to fix with whisky and paracetamol.

Turned out it was a combination of an Aortic dissection, a blood pressure of 230 over 120, with gall stones and pneumonia thrown in for fun.
And you still cleaned the A&E for a month? What a trooper :lol:

Are you ok now?
This doesn't happen anywhere else.

You rock up to an A&E in Germany and after an 8 hour wait they'll treat you with leeches and present you with an enormous bill.
Ah so we needn't show our appreciation? Gottcha ;)

Last edited:

Back