NHS

Been a few times and it's always been atleast 6 hours before I've been seen.

Was nearly 12 hours once...
Jesus that a long time
Hope you’re reet.
I had a massive nose bleed that was pouring out like a tap. They took me in within five minutes and cauterized it within 20. They made me wait for an hour for observations then discharged me.

I got back home and cleaned the claret up then posted on here. I sneezed just after and it ruptured. I was back in hospital until midnight. They took me straight in again but there was loads of blood sqirting out of both nostrils and my mouth :lol:

Last edited:
Jesus that a long time

I had a massive nose bleed that was pouring out like a tap. They took me in within five minutes and cauterized it within 20. They made me wait for an hour for observations then discharged me.

I got back home and cleaned the claret up then posted on here. I sneezed just after and it ruptured. I was back in hospital until midnight. They took me straight in again but there was loads of blood sqirting out of both nostrils and my mouth :lol:
Do you need follow up action ?

Jesus that a long time

The nephew has the same issues and has been to A&E a few times. Quite frightening I'd imagine as you don't expect a river of claret after sneezing. Take care mate.

Do you need follow up action ?
I hope not mate
Could that be do to with A&E numbers being down?
I don’t know if they are but I reckon that some who just rock up to A&E with a mere flesh wound won’t be currently.
A&E was full. I think it was because of the amount of blood coming out. I was nipping my nose and it was squirting into my eyes.
Congrats mate. Glad the Womb installation has gone well.
Hes had it removed :lol:

Last edited:

Back