NHS Volunteers

I'd be willing to work tonight if need be. I really want to start earning again.

I applied for a job as a delivery driver for Well Pharmacy delivering prescriptions. So I am using what I love the most to help the NHS which would be a dream come true. I could become a hero too.

I see. Seems like there is loads of places that need drivers. Not just NHS and supermarkets. I just need to think outside the box. Wines is a good example. People will be turning to wine. Not because they are winos but because they need to get away from the Coronavirus. They want to forget about it.

Its the wino thing with us. Good luck with the job hunting.

I got an email basically saying it would take a number of days to verify identification and sort everything out.

Got the same email and they said volunteering would begin at 31st March at the earliest.

Was sent a link to an app so assumed I was already on call, which was confusing.

Does anyone think people will treat this as work experience?
I think I it goes down well for both sides some people might be getting interviewed as they go as potential new employees.
Many people say that it’s difficult to get a foot in the door to change pathways but this might just be the opportunity people need

I've just found out today that I can volunteer as I'm furloughed - unfortunately registrations are suspended as they have over 750,000 applications.

DH still doesn't have a system to allocate volunteers to actual work yet, and no target date for when that will happen

No volunteers deployed anywhere in the North

It's great that people volunteered, but the way DH are handling it is a shambles

The "returners" are just as bad. Only 2 Drs allocated to the North so far. A mate of mine with a CCST in aesthetics has been sent to answer the phones at NHS 111

DH still doesn't have a system to allocate volunteers to actual work yet, and no target date for when that will happen

No volunteers deployed anywhere in the North

It's great that people volunteered, but the way DH are handling it is a shambles

The "returners" are just as bad. Only 2 Drs allocated to the North so far. A mate of mine with a CCST in aesthetics has been sent to answer the phones at NHS 111
Was wondering why I was not getting any jobs yesterday , made my self available for 6 hours
I have but there were no alerts on the app yet.
Me neither
Has anyone been approved yet?
Yes

Back