NFL hats at the match

Chappers

Striker
The Sunderland one's are cheap shite. The NFL one's are fleece-lined and warm as toast.
There you have it. Most will already have an nfl hat of the team they support. Many wear them in the London games as a way of showing support to said team and also to keep their head warm.

Was in the club shop last week and the hats are terrible and the nfl ones are more expensive and much better quality. Create a similar safc one and I'll wear it.

Also, if anyone really has an issue with what someone else wears on their head then they really need to have a word with themselves.

Paddy O'Dors

Striker
There you have it. Most will already have an nfl hat of the team they support. Many wear them in the London games as a way of showing support to said team and also to keep their head warm.

Was in the club shop last week and the hats are terrible and the nfl ones are more expensive and much better quality. Create a similar safc one and I'll wear it.

Also, if anyone really has an issue with what someone else wears on their head then they really need to have a word with themselves.
I'd happily hand my 25 quid over to the club if they got New Era to make a SAFC bobble hat.

wash

Midfield
I love my sideline knits. Think I'll get another couple for next winter.

Nothing to do with the match, prob just the cold weather though mate.

At least my Panthers one has a black cat link.
Yes and you stuffed by my team the Packers on Sunday. Go Pack Go

Jenks

Central Defender
Lad who works for me reckons he was the net minder for Durham Wasps, dinna believe him like cos he is little.
My mate definitely was and hes not the tallest. If his first name starts with N we may be talking about the same person...

Invictus

Midfield
The Sunderland one's are cheap shite. The NFL one's are fleece-lined and warm as toast.
This is the correct answer. If the Sunderland ones were made to the same standard I would buy one of those and wear it.
until then it’s one of my NFL selection. Packers ATM.

Vauxie

Midfield
My mate definitely was and hes not the tallest. If his first name starts with N we may be talking about the same person...
No mate its M and he's from Coxhoe, we reckon he may have played for the pee wees aged about 21.