NFL 2021

Nathaniel Hackett wasn't the play caller in GB, last time he called plays was in Jacksonville with Bortles. Mind Rodgers loved him, wouldn't be surprised if there is already some agreement behind the scenes.

Nathaniel Hackett wasn't the play caller in GB, last time he called plays was in Jacksonville with Bortles. Mind Rodgers loved him, wouldn't be surprised if there is already some agreement behind the scenes.

You'd imagine thought it cost the Broncos a shit load of picks not to mention his massive salary. Is it 50m for the next two years?

You'd imagine thought it cost the Broncos a shit load of picks not to mention his massive salary. Is it 50m for the next two years?
He only has 1 year remaining because as part of his agreement to come back this season he voided the 2023 season from his contract. He did it so as not to be a "lame duck" quarterback, giving him more say in his future. I believe it's about $26m for 2022.

I imagine multiple 1st round picks minimum will be required, he is going to be the MVP after all.

Last edited:
He only has 1 year remaining because as part of his agreement to come back this season he voided the 2023 season from his contract. He did it so as not to be a "lame duck" quarterback, giving him more say in his future. I believe it's about $26m for 2022.

I imagine multiple 1st round picks minimum will be required, he is going to be the MVP after all.

You know it might be a good time to part ways. Although he's coming to the end of his career, you must be looking at two or three first rounders+ in a trade. With your cap problems and our division being dog shit (remember Hundley) it might be good to see how well Love can do and draft another in 2023 if required.

You know it might be a good time to part ways. Although he's coming to the end of his career, you must be looking at two or three first rounders+ in a trade. With your cap problems and our division being dog shit (remember Hundley) it might be good to see how well Love can do and draft another in 2023 if required.
I agree, Packers are about $38m over the salary cap for next season and Davante Adams is a free agent, so the team around Rodgers is gonna be weaker regardless. I think it's a natural ending, and by reworking the money will be just pushing the problem into the future, Rodgers could probably use a change as well.

Take 3 1st rounders, build an offense for Jordan Love around Aaron Jones and AJ Dillon, the likes of Gary, Alexander and Clark on defence and go again.

Edit: Division will be a weird place next season if it happens, I think all 4 teams would have reason for optimism.

Really sad to see him go..this bloke is the GOAT..it’s not even a debate..I don’t think he got enough credit for what he did in Tampa last year..there’s not another QB in the NFL who could’ve gone in there last year and not just have a good season but to win the Superbowl..incredible..see what happens in Tampa next season.

Some career.
Surely will come back to the Pats on a 1 day deal to retire.
Only saw him play in person the once at Wembley. A demolition of the then St Louis Rams.

I think that'll be the end of Gronk too

Tom Brady won 7 Super Bowls in 22 years. The most any franchise has managed in 100 years is 6.

The greatest quarterback of all time.

I didn’t particularly like Brady (can’t stand the Patriots) because he used to win all of the time but you have to take a step back at news like this and just admire the man’s body of work. The competitive nature, the absolute hatred of losing that kept him at the top for more than 2 decades. He was incredible and there won’t be anyone like him again, certainly not in our lifetimes.

The accolades and tributes will pour in over the coming days and he deserves them all.

Back