NFL 2021

Steak Pie

Striker
If sports have taught us anything, and they haven't, it's that releasing/trading 4/5ths of your offensive line is almost a guarantee of success.

With that in mind and the 17th and best overall pick in the draft to fix those holes, it looks as though the title will be coming back to the AFC West. Step aside Patrick, it's Vegas Baby!!!

It's the NFL, it's 2021, so it must be NFL2021

GO SPORTS!

The yearly click of the watch thread button and have the ravens made the first trade of the 2021 thread?

OBJ to KC and Baltimore now have two 2021 first round picks this year and a solid mid round hauls next year

Back to back Super Bowls for the Buccaneers. May as well close the thread now as we already know how the season is going to end 😁.

Looking forward to it and can’t wait for draft. Who does everyone want for their first pick?

The yearly click of the watch thread button and have the ravens made the first trade of the 2021 thread?

OBJ to KC and Baltimore now have two 2021 first round picks this year and a solid mid round hauls next year
I was confused there thinking how do the Ravens get picks for Odell Beckham Jr :lol:

I thought the Chiefs poor O line was going to let in a different AFC team into the Superbowl this season but that's helped them

Also I see Villanueva looks like going to the Ravens, he was a weak link on a poor O line last season so good luck with that!

Last edited:

Above average LTs usually go for a lot more than a 31st and a couple of upticks, I think that's a great deal for KC.

Back to back Super Bowls for the Buccaneers. May as well close the thread now as we already know how the season is going to end 😁.

Looking forward to it and can’t wait for draft. Who does everyone want for their first pick?
I’m hoping the 9ers pick Justin fields at no3. From everything I’ve seen and read he seems the best choice.
Hopefully whoever they pick can sit as long as they need behind Jimmy G.

Above average LTs usually go for a lot more than a 31st and a couple of upticks, I think that's a great deal for KC.
Hes only played half a season or so at LT, always played RT and think he wants to get paid when his contract is up.

Truth is Stanley for us is the better LT so it’s get picks now or keep him and get a 3rd year comp at end of rookie deal

Be interesting to see how he does there full time mind but could have high upside.
I was confused there thinking how do the Ravens get picks for Odell Beckham Jr :lol:

I thought the Chiefs poor O line was going to let in a different AFC team into the Superbowl this season but that's helped them

Also I see Villanueva looks like going to the Ravens, he was a weak link on a poor O line last season so good luck with that!
Heard bad reports about him but curious to see how that changes from a pass first organization to a run first one. Ultimately all offensive lineman want the ball run so they can be aggressive.

But agree sounded like he had a bad season. Hopefully having Zietler at RG beside any RT we get will help. I’d put Money on us drafting one early too
Haway man, there's only 1 OBJ, that kind of talk nearly gave us Browns fans an awful shock to start the season!
😂😂 ... on a quick glance I do see where you’re coming from

Last edited:
Hes only played half a season or so at LT, always played RT and think he wants to get paid when his contract is up.

Truth is Stanley for us is the better LT so it’s get picks now or keep him and get a 3rd year comp at end of rookie deal

Be interesting to see how he does there full time mind but could have high upside.

Fair dos, he's an upgrade on Fisher and hasn't had along term injury. Tackles who have had big leg injuries sometimes don't ever recover and Stanley's ankle was a bad one wasn't it?

Speaking of Eric Fisher, could there be a more Raiders signing than him? I wouldn't bet against him signing a big deal before he's recovered.

Fair dos, he's an upgrade on Fisher and hasn't had along term injury. Tackles who have had big leg injuries sometimes don't ever recover and Stanley's ankle was a bad one wasn't it?

Speaking of Eric Fisher, could there be a more Raiders signing than him? I wouldn't bet against him signing a big deal before he's recovered.
Like mentioned it’s a big gamble because he never hit the top 20 in pff rankings while playing LT , there is a huge ceiling for him though I won’t deny that.

You’re right About Stanley though, literally signed one of the biggest LT deals then next game or so had a fracture, dislocate and torn ligaments. Should be back for camp though but suspect getting game time in will be main focus.

Was a huge loss but because we’ve got a mobile QB as you know it can kinda make up for deficiency’s in an OL

Bridgewater gone to the Broncos from the Panthers for a 6th round pick plus the Panthers have paid $7 million of his guaranteed $10 million for the season.
Not a bad one for the Broncos that, very good back up to Lock and may even oust him in time

Bridgewater gone to the Broncos from the Panthers for a 6th round pick plus the Panthers have paid $7 million of his guaranteed $10 million for the season.
Not a bad one for the Broncos that, very good back up to Lock and may even oust him in time

Still got to wonder if Broncos gonna take a QB tomorrow night if one falls to them. Like, Lock isn’t great and neither is Bridgewater, unfortunately. Both solid backups (no offence if you’re a Broncos fan).

Still got to wonder if Broncos gonna take a QB tomorrow night if one falls to them. Like, Lock isn’t great and neither is Bridgewater, unfortunately. Both solid backups (no offence if you’re a Broncos fan).

Not bothered about the Broncos at all.

The Giants have taken the fifth year option for Barkley. Hopefully he won't be getting anymore major injuries soon as he can be great to watch at times

Happy Draft Day everyone.

Here's hoping the Baltimore Ravens select a back up safety in the 1st round and the Petersburgh Steelers get another Mason Rudolph. :p

Hard to know what the Browns need to be honest, but they'll need to be good to get on the best roster in the league. Wishful thinking is for Kwity Paye or Caleb Farley, though I think we'll take any of the first 4 CB's at that spot.

Wonder how the Falcons are going to balls 4th pick.
New generation QB or a TE is being mentioned, probs trade back for a punter

Back