NFL 2021

Triple A ball team I think

I want a cap for the Albuquerque Isotopes, or the LeHigh Iron Pigs
AA. I’ve seen them several times in person.

And if you’re serious about the Iron Pigs (Lehigh valley, and they’ll eat your soul if you leave off the valley) or the Isotopes cap, I can probably figure that out for you if you live in the approximate area I think. Wouldn’t be next week, but not difficult either.

Any of your teams hardly played any divisional games yet? Washington have played 10 games now and have only played 1 divisional game so far this season!

Any of your teams hardly played any divisional games yet? Washington have played 10 games now and have only played 1 divisional game so far this season!
Browns have played 2. Lost against the Steelers but beat the Bengals. Now got back to back games against the Ravens (bye week in between).

Just got in from a work meal and sat down to catch the end of the game and theres been 20 odd points scored in the two minutes I've had this on ..... another mental finish

AA. I’ve seen them several times in person.

And if you’re serious about the Iron Pigs (Lehigh valley, and they’ll eat your soul if you leave off the valley) or the Isotopes cap, I can probably figure that out for you if you live in the approximate area I think. Wouldn’t be next week, but not difficult either.
Cheers, I'll end up ordering one and getting it sent to Sister in Law, we'll be over sometime next year. The wee fella needs to meet his batshot aunties and whatnot.

Just got in from a work meal and sat down to catch the end of the game and theres been 20 odd points scored in the two minutes I've had this on ..... another mental finish
Was a great game to watch..thought steelers were going to knick it at end..one the best endings for a while

Browns have played 2. Lost against the Steelers but beat the Bengals. Now got back to back games against the Ravens (bye week in between).
Going to be interesting that with just how many injuries we have. Its getting beyond a joke now

Even Calais Campbell went down to what looked like a season ending injury yesterday ;)

Back