NFL 2021

I like the OT rules personally, they've had 4 quarters to win the game, can't blame a coin toss if your defence can't get off the field.

This idiot nailed it.
Those were my pics too - I got all 6 of the wildcards too just shows it was a fluke.

Mind every game this weekend was ridiculous if you wrote a script especially of the Bills game it would get thrown in the bin as being too unrealistic.

I’m going for a Rams Chiefs SB and Rams to win

Just woke up. Bloody gutted
I fell asleep after moaning about Nelly not being shown at HT.

Just finished watching now. Why there was no short kick I’ll never know. Never mind, convinced that Bills and Chiefs will be the dominant teams for a lot of years.

Anyway, hopefully next season I get over to see them #billsmafia

Well I picked your lot to win tonight so I will apologise now 🤣

I hope you win as Rodgers only having one SB win is a travesty with his level of talent

I also have an irrational dislike for Garoppolo for absolutely no reason. I have never seen him interviewed or know anything about him but he looks a right twat
He’s a great guy mate, really good lad, whole organisation loves him, staff and team mates.

Bills offense was mostly OK, could do with a running back and better linemen. You don't blitz Mahomes , he'll rip you apart. Buffalo gave KC too much respect on last plays.

just watched the highlights of the Bills game, fell asleep during the first quarter last night! Mental game and especially the last few minutes.

Just watched the final two minutes..unreal..didn’t realise the time was so tight near the end..don’t know what more Allen could have done..Chiefs all the way now like.

First of all, gutted. I thought Josh was fantastic. He always is in 4th quarters with the game on the line, he is insane, just see the Buccs game where we were robbed by a non PI call after a great comeback & the second game against the Pats this year. Rams game last year too. Arizona game too (we blew it after he’d basically won us the game). He is always up there season after season for number of game winning drives. I’m gutted for him too.

The game sums up our season though. We’ve struggle to play a complete four quarters all season, last week was almost an anomaly. Some strange play calls on third down in the first three quarters (seems to be the case every other week) where we just take the ball out of Josh hands to hand it off and run behind receivers etc and against top offences i think we get it wrong on defence.

We threw first seed away by losing to Tennessee (where we looked soft & couldn’t stop them at all) and then the Jacksonville game which was just bad play calling and a shocking O Line (impacted by COVID). Playcalling terrible against the Steelers too.

I really thought we’d overcame our lack of situational awareness. We had the same issue last year in the Arizona game where we gave them really easy yards in similar fashion and then they broke contain and hit the hail Murray but pressure does funny things to players and coaches.

That’s why we love live sport. Crazy. Go again next year. Good luck if your teams still in 👍🏻

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole way OT works (especially in playoffs) is a joke

Give potentially the best offensive team in football the ball to win the game, but opponent doesn't get a chance to match that score. How does that even work
Yeah, it's a shame that the Bills had no right of reply.

They really should have seen it out in regulation though, big error to give the Chiefs 3 plays. That last 2 minutes of regulation was something else mind, when the NFL comes down to last second plays there's no better sport in the world.

Back