NFL 2021

This is interesting game theory. These teams would both be very happy with a tie. That's almost never the case.
Ass clench time in Western Pennsylvania.

Last edited:
What an absolutely mental game in Vegas. How many 4th down conversions for the Chargers? Felt like they couldn't get a yard until 4th and 10 on that last drive in the 4th qtr!

Personally I'd have preferred them to just take the tie and we could watch them both (rather than PIT) next week. Hopefully TJ Watt and the Steelers defence can make that game in KC interesting.

I hope they do. It would be hilarious.

Watched the highlights. Nearly threw my coffee over the telly

Why the hell did the Chargers take a time out. I mean fair play and all and I’m not complaining, but seemed a bit bizarre.
Pleased I didn't stay up for that last night! I can't believe we've made the play offs, a tad annoying we beat the 1st and 3rd seed but are having to play The Chiefs!

We seem to always fuck it up in the PS unless we are the underdogs. No expectations for next week means we can’t be disappointed ;)

Reminds me of a certain football team we all know :lol:

Last edited:
Watched the highlights. Nearly threw my coffee over the telly

Why the hell did the Chargers take a time out. I mean fair play and all and I’m not complaining, but seemed a bit bizarre.

We seem to always fuck it up in the PS unless we are the underdogs. No expectations for next week means we can’t be disappointed ;)

Reminds me of a certain football team we all know :lol:
I didn't stay up for it. The coach is certainly getting a bit of stick. Was it 4th down for the Raiders?

Pleased I didn't stay up for that last night! I can't believe we've made the play offs, a tad annoying we beat the 1st and 3rd seed but are having to play The Chiefs!
Better in then out..Big Ben deserves his playoff place but glad chargers out as they are a very dangerous team..chiefs look like they have a few injury problems. Anything can happen in the playoffs

Back