NFL 2020

The Bills will have to raise there game to progress..looked great finishing the regular season but were very ordinary vs the Colts.

Agree, think the Ravens could quite easily do them over.
Can’t see the Browns upsetting the Chiefs but you never know.

As for the NFC I’ve just got this feeling that the Bucs will beat the Saints , even after losing to them twice already, and I think the Rams could cause an upset at GB

Agree, think the Ravens could quite easily do them over.
Can’t see the Browns upsetting the Chiefs but you never know.

As for the NFC I’ve just got this feeling that the Bucs will beat the Saints , even after losing to them twice already, and I think the Rams could cause an upset at GB

Never doubt the goat..BUT..I’m going for Saints..Packers..Ravens..Chiefs..won’t bat an eyelid if the Buccs win like.

Alabama won the National Championship last night, beating Ohio State 52-24. DeVonta Smith had 12 catches for 215 yards and 3 TD's.... ALL IN THE FIRST HALF. He injured his hand on his first target in the second half and didnt return. He's incredible. Ive seen mock drafts with him being the 3rd WR taken. If he slides outside the top 10 i'll be amazed. If somehow the Patriots can move up to get him i'll be over the moon.

Alabama won the National Championship last night, beating Ohio State 52-24. DeVonta Smith had 12 catches for 215 yards and 3 TD's.... ALL IN THE FIRST HALF. He injured his hand on his first target in the second half and didnt return. He's incredible. Ive seen mock drafts with him being the 3rd WR taken. If he slides outside the top 10 i'll be amazed. If somehow the Patriots can move up to get him i'll be over the moon.

Him and Ja'Marr Chase in the same draft is crazy - both unreal. Surely the dolphins take either of them at #3 for Tua to launch to (or Watson...). Would be class if Bengals took Chase so him and Burrow were reunited but think they'll draft someone to protect Burrow rather than someone for him to throw to

Him and Ja'Marr Chase in the same draft is crazy - both unreal. Surely the dolphins take either of them at #3 for Tua to launch to (or Watson...). Would be class if Bengals took Chase so him and Burrow were reunited but think they'll draft someone to protect Burrow rather than someone for him to throw to

Anyone good in the draft for the Browns to take at 32? :)

The WR class this year is insane, there's too many to mention with even lower capital picks expected to make a huge impact. Running back class on the other hand, bar Harris there's not really and RB1

:eek:

Travis FTM is projected late first / early second round but i dont think he's that great.
:lol:

He's not and more indicative of the class that he's projected there. Wouldn't even be a top 10 RB if he was in last years class and some of them were going in the third and later. He may end up in a good situation like Steelers or Dolphins which will inflate his stock but talent wise i'm only taking Najee this year

Certainly a leading fancy by all accounts.

5 draft picks in the top 90 alone 🤯
Haven't yous got next year's 1st from Seattle also?
The way yous played at the end of the season tells me there's a bit of team spirit, and a bit of ability there.
I honestly think with some good appointments yous could have a go.

Having said that I've only been watching the game a couple of year so I know fuck all basically!
Although so far in the season I'm up about £400 gambling on it, so that's a better return than I've had on any other sport over the course of a season!

Haven't yous got next year's 1st from Seattle also?
The way yous played at the end of the season tells me there's a bit of team spirit, and a bit of ability there.
I honestly think with some good appointments yous could have a go.

Having said that I've only been watching the game a couple of year so I know fuck all basically!
Although so far in the season I'm up about £400 gambling on it, so that's a better return than I've had on any other sport over the course of a season!

Yeah we have the Seahawks 1st pick aswell as part of the Adams trade. I trust the GM, just don't trust the owners (who claim GM is the one making this appointment)

Back