NFL 2020

Just joined the DK league, will sort my team out between 5 and 6 as I always do, end up in a frantic panic.

Any of the DK lads, I quite like this contest.

$5 entry and not a big money one (you ain’t gonna win thousands and thousands) but small fields and no rake means it’s a bit of a better chance of getting some winnings.

For context, I’m a properly shit DK NFL player and I put three teams in this each week and only one week so far I’ve not been in profit overall this season on it.

The no rake is the key, that extra bit “value” makes it that much easier to get some winnings out of it.

Watching the Browns against Philidelphia. Both offences have been terrible. Browns need to be winning here if they want to get into the playoffs.

Watching the Browns against Philidelphia. Both offences have been terrible. Browns need to be winning here if they want to get into the playoffs.

Divisional pride at stake as well.

Paired with the NFC East this year, the AFC North are currently 7-0-1. If they could go unbeaten it would be the first time ever in divisional schedules.
And that looks like Joe Burrow's season is done.

Last edited:
Divisional pride at stake as well.

Paired with the NFC East this year, the AFC North are currently 7-0-1. If they could go unbeaten it would be the first time ever in divisional schedules.
And that looks like Joe Burrow's season is done.

Bengals bound to lose a couple.
Great running by Chubb and Hunt. Surely the best running back pairing in the league.

Back