NFL 2020

Doing another draft kings 1 game Captain game tonight. Got this

Capt: Bears D
1. Allen Robinson
2. Justin Jefferson
3. Dalvin Cook
4. Jimmy Graham
5. Anthony Miller

Figured I don't fancy either QB to play well so I'll just take all the stars!

Also waiting on the Vikings for the last leg of my acca to win £50.

Don't even know who I want to win as a Packer fan, feel like the Vikings are the better team but are so far back in terms of their record they're playing for a wild card already.

Confirmed that Chappers has left The NFL Show :( I’ll watch it as long as Osi & Jason are still doing it but its not the same without him.
It's shite that they sacked the midweek show off as well. If I'm busy on a Sunday I sometimes don't get to see the highlights before the next round of games start!

Couldn't believe that Bills defeat last week. Looked like they'd managed to save it until that catch.
Was a fantastic finish that. The defenders were all in place as well so how Hopkins managed to come down with it was fantastic.

I still feel the bills will be in the play offs this season though

NFL Show on BBC is completely broken on saturday night. Showing Cardinals Bills highlights when we’ve already gone and lost to Seattle. Needs to be on Tuesday.

Huge test for the Packers tonight. Eager to see Lefleur scheme against this defence and how they try and stop hines on the other side of the ball

I’ve got an all or nothing strategy this week

Guessing you're going all in on one game? Maybe Falcons Saints or Ravens Titans?
Huge test for the Packers tonight. Eager to see Lefleur scheme against this defence and how they try and stop hines on the other side of the ball

I watched Baker Mayfield have great success throwing the ball against the Colts mind. They are great against the run so I don't expect the sweeps and dump offs to Jones to do much.

Last edited:
My stake plan for the evening

all to win on the moneyline

ravens, Saints, pats around 9/4

anytime td scorers

d adams (gb)
gordon. (Broncos)
cook. (Vikings)

around 4/1

Back