NFL 2020

I wouldn't be against us trading for Darnold and have him sitting behind Ben for a couple of years.
Aye him and Ben are good comps tbh - gunslinger, good when plays break down, sometime make idiotic decisions but happy to accept it because has enough moments of genius.

obviously hasn’t got there with the last bit, but when he first was drafted that was what he looked like he’d be. Gase has turned him into a shit, dangerous version of Tyrod Taylor - check down charlie but with lots of risk.

he’s got technical issues a plenty which were being fixed before Gase and have just become worse since, his footwork is a mess. Spending a few years learning would be good for him, although I’m not sure Big Ben is the type of senior QB to look our for young ones.
Got pumped by the Titans last night. Dunno if it was the uncertainty of the game being on then off or what but just didn’t look right from the start, heads weren’t in the game.

QB whisperer throwing it to the flat on third down :lol:

Are you bothered that Bell has gone or is it more the fact theyre seemingly ripping everything up to start again.

I can’t speak for Boot Cleaner but for me, I’m furious with how much a mess we’ve made of this supposed rebuild. We have a proven pass catching running back who we barely use in the passing game, and somehow we’ve made out like HE is the problem. Same as how Robbie Anderson not getting amazing production was nothing to do with Gase (or the countless Dolphins players before him).

yous are a really easy comparison as your “rebuild” kind of ran alongside us and same division etc....

Yous has a plan, worked towards it, drafted your QB and kept adding things to accentuate his strengths and hide his weaknesses, and kept developing him until now he looks superb.

When I look at the way yous have set up around Allen to help him, and compare it to the f***ing mess we’ve made of Darnold, it’s properly annoying.

probably end up doing it again next year with Lawrence like. It’s what we do.

Last edited:

Aye him and Ben are good comps tbh - gunslinger, good when plays break down, sometime make idiotic decisions but happy to accept it because has enough moments of genius.

obviously hasn’t got there with the last bit, but when he first was drafted that was what he looked like he’d be. Gase has turned him into a shit, dangerous version of Tyrod Taylor - check down charlie but with lots of risk.

he’s got technical issues a plenty which were being fixed before Gase and have just become worse since, his footwork is a mess. Spending a few years learning would be good for him, although I’m not sure Big Ben is the type of senior QB to look our for young ones.

I can’t speak for Boot Cleaner but for me, I’m furious with how much a mess we’ve made of this supposed rebuild. We have a proven pass catching running back who we barely use in the passing game, and somehow we’ve made out like HE is the problem. Same as how Robbie Anderson not getting amazing production was nothing to do with Gase (or the countless Dolphins players before him).

yous are a really easy comparison as your “rebuild” kind of ran alongside us and same division etc....

Yous has a plan, worked towards it, drafted your QB and kept adding things to accentuate his strengths and hide his weaknesses, and kept developing him until now he looks superb.

When I look at the way yous have set up around Allen to help him, and compare it to the f***ing mess we’ve made of Darnold, it’s properly annoying.

What he said....

I don’t understand what happened with Robbie Anderson? Did they just not make an attempt to keep him. He always looked decent to me so to lose your best receiver in a rebuild is massive.

Feel for you guys with CJ Mosley and how he was injured last year but probably best he’s opted out this year to knock his contract on a year.

So where do we think Bell will end up? Any potential winners with need and cap space?

Probably the pats in typical jets fashion.
I don’t understand what happened with Robbie Anderson? Did they just not make an attempt to keep him. He always looked decent to me so to lose your best receiver in a rebuild is massive.

Feel for you guys with CJ Mosley and how he was injured last year but probably best he’s opted out this year to knock his contract on a year.

Robbie wanted paying for his talent IIRC but jets are morons

So where do we think Bell will end up? Any potential winners with need and cap space?

Dolphins might be interested, 2 first and 2 second round picks next year at the minute. They've basically got their own picks plus the Texans who have been shite up to now and still have some tough games coming up

Bills apparently interested as well.

KC are just taking the piss out of everyone else if they get him :lol:
Apparently narrowed down to just the two now so won’t be the Bills. According to the athletic anyways.

Three-time Pro Bowl running back Le'Veon Bell is expected to sign with the defending Super Bowl champion Kansas City Chiefs, according to ESPN and NFL Network.

Three-time Pro Bowl running back Le'Veon Bell is expected to sign with the defending Super Bowl champion Kansas City Chiefs, according to ESPN and NFL Network.

Just seen NFL network reporting he is signing for them, deal is done
Either KC or Miami it is.

Both them have the Jets coming up :lol:

Apparently Miami offering him decent money.

He has to go through six days of testing before he joins up with the Chiefs squad which won't leave him much time training with them before week 7's games. Week 8 he'll be up against the Jets.

Patriots practice today has been cancelled due to another positive test and they are awaiting on a possible second

Last edited:
Just seen NFL network reporting he is signing for them, deal is done

He has to go through six days of testing before he joins up with the Chiefs squad which won't leave him much time training with them before week 7's games. Week 8 he'll be up against the Jets.

Patriots practice today has been cancelled due to another positive test and they are awaiting on a possible second

no way their game with broncos is on

Back