NFL 2020

Steak Pie

Striker
What's that noise? Sssh, can you hear it?

That sounds very much like the 2021 Superbowl winning drive from league MVP Derek Carr and rushing title winner Josh Jacobs.....

No matter. With very little chance of getting over to Vegas this year, I'll have to console myself with the return to dominance of The Spungos in the SMB fantasy leagues.

It's NFL 2020 y'all. GO SPORTS.

What's that noise? Sssh, can you hear it?

That sounds very much like the 2021 Superbowl winning drive from league MVP Derek Carr and rushing title winner Josh Jacobs.....

No matter. With very little chance of getting over to Vegas this year, I'll have to console myself with the return to dominance of The Spungos in the SMB fantasy leagues.

It's NFL 2020 y'all. GO SPORTS.
I predict by week 4 Mariota is the starting QB. ;)

Browns definitely going to the playoffs this year.
How?

They aren't getting past Baltimore, so the next best option is to squeeze past Pittsburgh and with Big Ben healthy after a rest, I just don't see it.

It's a shame as well because since I saw them on Hard Knocks, I have a soft spot for them and would love to see them make the play-offs. (still cannot believe we traded OBJ to your either).

Last edited:
How?

They aren't getting past Baltimore, so the next best option is to squeeze past Pittsburgh and with Big Ben healthy after a rest, I just don't see it.

Big Ben is done. The Browns will go 10-6 this year, but given the extra playoff spot, there's a chance of 3 teams from the North in the playoffs this year.

Big Ben is done. The Browns will go 10-6 this year, but given the extra playoff spot, there's a chance of 3 teams from the North in the playoffs this year.
Forgot about the expanded play-off. Ok, maybe.

I don't think Big Ben is done either. He looks to be moving pretty well and has some zip back on the passing that I saw on ESPN (granted it was only practice)

Raiders aren't tainted by Steelers' nutcases this year.

JuJu Shithouse under 1000 yard receiving. There, I've said it.
:lol: Oh aye I forgot about Raiders giving us picks for Bryant and Brown.

Be interesting to see how he does if Ben stays fit, Deontae Johnson could be the WR to watch for this season.

:lol: Oh aye I forgot about Raiders giving us picks for Bryant and Brown.

Be interesting to see how he does if Ben stays fit, Deontae Johnson could be the WR to watch for this season.

We're writing that off as 'previous regime' :lol:

Rapey Ben will see how the wind is blowing and feign injury. Again....

Class, tin hat on here boys but I no longer follow the Dolphins, always liked American football since being a kid but apart from liking the dolphins as I used to get the odd cap when I went on holiday to Florida with me Mam and dad, I never really had a team that I was fanatical about.

I’ve been off work over the last week and just binged watched Friday night lights, watching hard knocks at the minute and watched a shit load of films to do with the sport it has really got me excited for new season.

So for past few days I’ve been looking into what team I want to support and really wanted them to be red and white and be able to call them My team, so I was down to 3:

Cardinals
49ers
KCC

Didnt want to pick KCC as I don’t want to be jumping on super bowl champions band wagon

Chose 49ers:
home top red and white
Away top white and red
3rd top black and red

So this will be my first year as a proper supporter and where I learn everything I can about American football, also going to watch a lot more games this year and college football also.

Last edited:
Waiting to see how McCarthy starts off with the Cowboys - I think they should top the division this year but that depends if they can sort out Prescott's contract.

Back