NFL 2020

I don't know if it's the same for other teams, probably is, but look out for the usual under the radar apology from the league about both the blatent delay of game on the D at the end of the second half that was missed, and the weird spot at the end, it'll be announced in Harbaughs press conference

That being said I'm not that bitter.

I don't know if it's the same for other teams, probably is, but look out for the usual under the radar apology from the league about both the blatent delay of game on the D at the end of the second half that was missed, and the weird spot at the end, it'll be announced in Harbaughs press conference

That being said I'm not that bitter.
That spotting the ball thing was weird seemed to be just short and then all of a sudden 'That call stands first down Steelers', Ben would have just fell forward for a yard anyway. Shite game and Ravens come out of that with more credibility.

That spotting the ball thing was weird seemed to be just short and then all of a sudden 'That call stands first down Steelers', Ben would have just fell forward for a yard anyway. Shite game and Ravens come out of that with more credibility.
Oh yeah I think so too, I just wanted one more play of hope :lol:

I don't even hate the Steelers really, I respect them too much for that, but dammit the meltdown of Steelers twitter would have been too good if we somehow robbed this game.
Logon or register to see this image

Oh yeah I think so too, I just wanted one more play of hope :lol:

I don't even hate the Steelers really, I respect them too much for that, but dammit the meltdown of Steelers twitter would have been too good if we somehow robbed this game.
Logon or register to see this image
Steelers reddit match thread makes the Sunderland match thread on here look like a beacon of positivity and optimism at the best of times so I'm sure that would have been fun reading for you. :lol:

Steelers undefeated but I'm always underwhelmed when I watch them, feels like they always play down to the opposition's level. I want them to get the #1 seed because the Chiefs don't need anymore advantages, but that upcoming game in Buffalo looks massive.

Would like to see the giants at least get to a 500 record then clinch a playoff spot by winning in Dallas. A long shot I know with the injuries but the defence seems to be playing well.

Steelers undefeated but I'm always underwhelmed when I watch them, feels like they always play down to the opposition's level. I want them to get the #1 seed because the Chiefs don't need anymore advantages, but that upcoming game in Buffalo looks massive.
It wouldn't surprise me if Washington beat us, only 5 days to prepare compared to their 10 days. Dupree is out for the season too.

Last edited:

I know what you mean, especially watching their game last night.
I agree about keeping the Chiefs off No1 seed cos they still look incredibly dangerous.
The Steelers are superb defending the running game but Mahomes has the arm quality and the likes of Kelce, Hill to hit that could destroy any team in the air.

Can't decide on my draftkings team for this week.

Lost my 2nd fantasy game of the season last week mainly due to two 0 point players!

Jamison Crowder wants to wind his neck in.

very worried the Raiders bottle it against us and ruin the tank here. They’re doing their usual late season collapse!

Back