NFL 2020

Humbling loss for the Pack. The two picks and constant pressure shook Rodgers and Lefleur. Pettine looks a mimic of Capers, bend dont break defense only works when you have the lead.

I was meant to be in Tampa tonight, part of me is glad i didn't make it, part of me would be happy drowning my sorrows in the Florida sun

Humbling loss for the Pack. The two picks and constant pressure shook Rodgers and Lefleur. Pettine looks a mimic of Capers, bend dont break defense only works when you have the lead.

I was meant to be in Tampa tonight, part of me is glad i didn't make it, part of me would be happy drowning my sorrows in the Florida sun

Reminded me of the loss in SF in the regular season last year, makes me think that Tampa is a bad matchup for the Packers, don't wanna meet them in the playoffs. Devin White and Lavonte David were everywhere, so quick to the ball.

Hopefully Bakhtiari isn't too badly hurt, fearing it could be a torn Pec.

Reminded me of the loss in SF in the regular season last year, makes me think that Tampa is a bad matchup for the Packers, don't wanna meet them in the playoffs. Devin White and Lavonte David were everywhere, so quick to the ball.

Hopefully Bakhtiari isn't too badly hurt, fearing it could be a torn Pec.
Losing Bakh would be huge. Imho Billy Turner isn't up to it and we're so weak around the edges.

Agreed, I'd take a matchup v the Seahawks in the playoffs if you offered it to me now.

Bears 5-1 so need to take care of business at home before worrying about January i suppose

Back