NFL 2020

New member. From Ryhope, if you’s can be arsed to reply how did you lot pick the team you support? out of curiosity if anything

Around about the time Favre left the Packers and Rodgers was coming in and he was getting shit left, right and centre is when I became invested. Luckily for me he turned out to be better than Favre and arguably the best ever at his peak, been over to see the Packers about 10 times in total since 2010. It'll be weird when Rodgers makes way for Love to me, think I'll have split loyalties.

I'd reccomend picking either a current storyline that you like, or just watch some games and see if there's anyone you wanna see win consistently.

Add me to the list of loving the Browns as well.

Was going to New York on holiday, and wanted to see a live NfL game, so decided to follow whoever was the home team that day.
It was the Jets, and now I’m stuck with them infuriating me every single Sunday.
Another arse kicking tonight with a bit of luck! 😂

Little treble for me tonight

Bills -5.5 @ Dolphins
Packers -6.5 v Lions
Cowboys -4.0 v Falcons

£5 returns £34.78

Like it, although I'd be a bit worried that Fitzpatrick could have one of his magic games and keep it close.

I have a treble too, just straight up:

49ers to beat Jets
Packers to beat Lions
Saints to beat Raiders

£20 returns £53

Then I seen the Giants being 5.5 underdogs in Chicago and thought that was generous, and seen the Lions list of injuries so put another £15 on:

Packers to beat Lions
Giants +5.5 vs Chicago.

Returns £40.

New member. From Ryhope, if you’s can be arsed to reply how did you lot pick the team you support? out of curiosity if anything
First place I set foot in US was Atlanta so became a Falcons fan this was in in 2014, but then you start to like a team in a different conference and then start to like certain ones on each division so there are many I now want to win more than others. For some reason I hate the Cardinals, no idea why.

Originally picked the 49’ers from when Montana , Rice, Craig etc were in their prime.
Didn’t want to be a glory hunter so as time’s moved on I’ve aligned to teams that would be in comparison with Sunderland (I.e getting to finals and never winning)
For that reason I have a soft spot for The Buffalo Bills and Minnesota Vikings.
To be honest I don’t really dislike any team other than The Patriots.

In the immortal words of JE11:

Ya hate us cause ya ain’t us!

f***ing gamepass is absolutely shit.

It wouldn't work on most devices last week and all I get this week is the NY and C logos on my screen. Keep retrying the stream and get one second of the game before getting the logos.

Jesus wept man. We are a very, very bad football team.

It’s getting to the point that Sunderland are the best team I support.

f***ing hell, steady on.

I've had Mostart on the bench the last 2 weeks, I know exactly how to put and end to his 80+ yard TD streak...........

I was casually into the sport but didnt have a team. My mate is a Cardinals fan so always thought it was funny when they lost. Then the All or Nothing series about them came out. Theres a bit in it where the owners dog dies and I was absolutely gutted for him and decided to pick them as my team. Plus they play in red and white!

Not so funny when they lose now like. But its okay, because this year will be a good one.

Back