NFL 2020

One week to the draft, it's must be time for NFL 2021, see you on the dark side......

Looking to get back into things this year. Just checked out the Game Pass pricing, and wow. Almost twice the price of the MLB equivalent. Do people find it's worth the money? It's easy enough to find streams to watch live, but I used to like watching it the next day when a) I'm awake, and b) I can skip the adverts, so Game Pass is tempting.

Looking to get back into things this year. Just checked out the Game Pass pricing, and wow. Almost twice the price of the MLB equivalent. Do people find it's worth the money? It's easy enough to find streams to watch live, but I used to like watching it the next day when a) I'm awake, and b) I can skip the adverts, so Game Pass is tempting.

I think its worth it as I can't be arsed looking for streams now and back when I did they were usually unreliable.

I also love the documentaries and nfl network you get too. 4 monthly payments make it easier too.

I have just had to make the investment into Direct TV's Sunday ticket so I can see my Giants games. Moving from NJ to VA tomorrow and discovered my local channel shows Ravens and Washington games..

Anybody considering Gamepass, just a note to say that last year PaddyPower and Skybet showed basically every single non-blackout game.

Obviously you might want the extras of Gamepass (game in 40, all-22, extra content like documentaries and NFL Network etc…) so Gamepass is probably for you.

But personally I’d only ever subscribe to it for the Jets games, so if I can watch on Paddy’s I’ll probably just do that.

Anybody considering Gamepass, just a note to say that last year PaddyPower and Skybet showed basically every single non-blackout game.

Obviously you might want the extras of Gamepass (game in 40, all-22, extra content like documentaries and NFL Network etc…) so Gamepass is probably for you.

But personally I’d only ever subscribe to it for the Jets games, so if I can watch on Paddy’s I’ll probably just do that.

I’ve bought Gamepass. I focus on the Vikings games but tend to watch quite a few of the others via the game in 40 mode throughout the course of the week.

Like Gamepass personally because watch Falcons every game and there never on the telly now because we’re shit.
Think first quarter payment came out the other day

Do you need to put a bet on the game to get access?

I've renewed for gamepass but this might be an option next year

I’ve just got iptv, £60 for the year and it’s got nfl game pass on there so I’ll watch all the niners games on there, then red zone for a few hours before or after.
only drawback is you need to watch the game live.

Back