NFL 2020

Julien Edelman has retired, he'll be a hard player to replace. He's been a fantastic player to watch over the years.

The Patriots only really have Agholor now. I imagine if they get a QB in round one they'll be after a reciever or two from the second round and after

Last edited:
Julien Edelman has retired, he'll be a hard player to replace. The Patriots only really have Agholor now. I imagine if they get a QB in round one they'll be after a reciever or two from the second round and after
Just signed Kendrick bourne from us in free agency. He’s decent enough but was WR3 in SF.

Never got more than 600odd yards in four years, 59th most reception yards last season, not great but not awful either. They'll need more than that to compete again

I wouldn’t expect more than that from a slot receiver. Over the middle and in the red zone is where he’ll need to continue to do well. Big little shoes to fill.

Clowney been pretty dissapointing for all the hype and #1 overall pick. Never had a 10-sack season! Still, if he can't do it opposite Garrett he never will.
I'm sure I read earlier he's better at stopping the run than he is the pass (9th in the league overall before his injury earlier this season), his pass rush wasn't too bad either although lacked the finishing touch (sack) he pressured the QB quite a few times.

I think that’s the one, anyone in a league?
In a couple mate and just taken on co-ownership in a startup devy league too.

You’ve Just got to look out for league differences between dynasty and keeper leagues though. Best format is definitely ppr, faab and with taxi squad

It’s clear as day the best format for the fantasy game. For instance I’ve just been trying to gather picks for the ‘23 season as it’s loaded compared to this and ‘22 rookie drafts so you learn to plan ahead.

Sleeper and Fleaflicker the best platforms

In a couple mate and just taken on co-ownership in a startup devy league too.

You’ve Just got to look out for league differences between dynasty and keeper leagues though. Best format is definitely ppr, faab and with taxi squad

It’s clear as day the best format for the fantasy game. For instance I’ve just been trying to gather picks for the ‘23 season as it’s loaded compared to this and ‘22 rookie drafts so you learn to plan ahead.

Sleeper and Fleaflicker the best platforms

I managed to find a decent on from the nfl uk fantasy group, it’s canny spent most of Tuesday negotiating a deal :lol:

if anyone leaves yours give me a shout pal, ready to take over the Sunderland equivalent!

I managed to find a decent on from the nfl uk fantasy group, it’s canny spent most of Tuesday negotiating a deal :lol:

if anyone leaves yours give me a shout pal, ready to take over the Sunderland equivalent!

Good luck with that, assume like most dynasty leagues they all hounded your for deals being the newbie in it :lol:

I'll bear you in mind buddy but most of them i'm in have fees paid to cover 3 years in advance so people leaving is a rarity.

Back