NFL 2019

Consider this a PSA : Take 16/11 as annual leave

15/11/2020
Morning : Masters
13:00 Eastern Time : Texans @ Browns
14:25 Eastern Time : 49ers @ Saints
20:20 Eastern Time : Ravens beating Patriots again

:cool:

lads need help, just ordering a new nfl top, my chest is about 46-48 inches and last one i had was an XL and was like a bag of shit, was ganna order a large this time but it says large is 41-44 inches, dp these come up big or true to size?

lads need help, just ordering a new nfl top, my chest is about 46-48 inches and last one i had was an XL and was like a bag of shit, was ganna order a large this time but it says large is 41-44 inches, dp these come up big or true to size?

Was your last shirt a Reebok one?

I bought a Bears Reebok one a few years ago size medium which fitted me nicely. Normally I'm an XL.

From what I've heard, the nike ones are more standard size so XL should fit you better. Someone on here will have a nike one to confirm though

Was your last shirt a Reebok one?

I bought a Bears Reebok one a few years ago size medium which fitted me nicely. Normally I'm an XL.

From what I've heard, the nike ones are more standard size so XL should fit you better. Someone on here will have a nike one to confirm though

Not sure mate but it was a game one which apparently come up bigger.

Gone for the limited one this time so the numbers and name are stitching instead of transfer, hopefully a bit lighter anarl cos other one felt heavy as fuck 😂
Who wants to start a NFL 2020 thread?

Aye a reckon that’s a good idea

Not sure mate but it was a game one which apparently come up bigger.

Gone for the limited one this time so the numbers and name are stitching instead of transfer, hopefully a bit lighter anarl cos other one felt heavy as fuck 😂

Aye a reckon that’s a good idea
I've got a Ravens Colour Rush (Limited) and it certainly isn't light for a jersey mind :lol: … After another one myself but there doesn't seem to be any limited ones for the Ravens no matter where I look

Hey everyone, it's 2020. Stop living in the past, losers............

New NFL 2020 thread, sponsored by Taco Bell is here.

Pretty poor that like.
I dropped them like a sack of Sxxt after that.

Have a duty of care of people working for you, like other clubs Steelers etc kept players on n looked after them while dealing with stuff etc.

Owner paid millions not to go to jail n'all, apsaloute scum. Only decent thing left is the fans. Good luck to them - not for me.

Back