NFL 2019

Just watch the Chargers Ravens playoff game last year. That's your blueprint right there.
:lol::lol: .. Do that and you'd absolutely get beat this season. The Marty Mornhinweg vs Greg Roman offense is night and day.

The whole playbook was basically changed for Jackson and we're on pace to be one of the top 7 (if I remember right) scoring offense in history of NFL with over 31 ppg. Records are being broken left right and centre by him and his jersey is already in the HOF for becoming only the 2nd QB ever to record a perfect passer rating twice or more in a season (along with big ben)

If it helps, here's a photo of teams passing + rushing efficiency this season.

Logon or register to see this image

:lol::lol: .. Do that and you'd absolutely get beat this season. The Marty Mornhinweg vs Greg Roman offense is night and day.

The whole playbook was basically changed for Jackson and we're on pace to be one of the top 7 (if I remember right) scoring offense in history of NFL with over 31 ppg. Records are being broken left right and centre by him and his jersey is already in the HOF for becoming only the 2nd QB ever to record a perfect passer rating twice or more in a season (along with big ben)

If it helps, here's a photo of teams passing + rushing efficiency this season.

Didn't realise superbowls were handed out after 10 games ;)

Jackson has been fantastic this year and is realistically the one reason I keep winning on FF, however I don't expect the ravens to reach the superbowl, if wrong I'll come back and hold me hands up like!

Didn't realise superbowls were handed out after 10 games ;)

Jackson has been fantastic this year and is realistically the one reason I keep winning on FF, however I don't expect the ravens to reach the superbowl, if wrong I'll come back and hold me hands up like!

You're totally correct, they aren't but we do have plenty experience of January football ;) … I'm actually not sure we'll beat the Rams on MNF to be honest. But as things stand currently, with the percentage of RPOs/playing out the Pistol formation majority of times coupled with Wink Martindale blitzing with 5 over 50% of the time we're a hard team to scheme against and stop

You're totally correct, they aren't but we do have plenty experience of January football ;) … I'm actually not sure we'll beat the Rams on MNF to be honest. But as things stand currently, with the percentage of RPOs/playing out the Pistol formation majority of times coupled with Wink Martindale blitzing with 5 over 50% of the time we're a hard team to scheme against and stop

Yeah, i agree you're probably right about the offense being very different from last year in terms of play-calling and Jackson's development. I didnt really give them the credit they deserve for that. I still think the key to stopping the Ravens lies in stopping the run and in particular keeping Jackson in the pocket. Admittedly this is easier said that done. I think that Belichick will have it figured out if we play you in the AFCCG. Can Jackson do it on a cold, snowy January night in Foxboro? If we can stop the run on 1st/2nd down, put the Ravens in long yardage situations that is half the battle. I don't think Jackson can win that game through the air. To be honest, it came down to few key plays in the last meeting that made the score look lopsided (penalty on the field goal in the first drive that was turned into at TD, Edelmans fumble for TD) and it will no doubt come down to something simiar again. Getting home field advantage for the playoffs is massive.

Ravens defence can't be underestimated either, thought it was a poor trade but getting Marcus Peters looks like it's improved the defence as a whole the last few games. Mind, I will say the Ravens seem to bottle it when it really matters in recent years.

Not convinced with Jarred Goff, these new breed of QB are great, but I’d prefer to be against Gough than, Mahomes, DeShaun, Murray.

Yeah, i agree you're probably right about the offense being very different from last year in terms of play-calling and Jackson's development. I didnt really give them the credit they deserve for that. I still think the key to stopping the Ravens lies in stopping the run and in particular keeping Jackson in the pocket. Admittedly this is easier said that done. I think that Belichick will have it figured out if we play you in the AFCCG. Can Jackson do it on a cold, snowy January night in Foxboro? If we can stop the run on 1st/2nd down, put the Ravens in long yardage situations that is half the battle. I don't think Jackson can win that game through the air. To be honest, it came down to few key plays in the last meeting that made the score look lopsided (penalty on the field goal in the first drive that was turned into at TD, Edelmans fumble for TD) and it will no doubt come down to something simiar again. Getting home field advantage for the playoffs is massive.

Totally agree regarding home field advantage and having the h2h record this season could be pivotal but theres plenty games left yet. Monday is a big test for us.

Regarding your long yardage situation will be key but its something we've simply not had to do of late. The other day we were averaging 9 yards per down through first three quarters of game which was historic and far more than even Mahomes was having in his monster year last year. I think its why we've only had to punt 33 times this year because we're getting to second and third downs with only needing a yard or two. Couple that with Andrews in middle of field, Hollywood taking the top off and Jacksons much improved passing we've the ability to completely mix it up.

I might be going over the top a bit with it all but the simple fact is I'm witnessing a Ravens QB ushering in a new style of play and breaking nigh on most records put in front of him. Its surreal after being historically a def first team. And i'm soaking it all up. He's already 30,000 votes ahead of second in pro bowl voting. A Ravens QB FFS :lol:
Ravens defence can't be underestimated either, thought it was a poor trade but getting Marcus Peters looks like it's improved the defence as a whole the last few games. Mind, I will say the Ravens seem to bottle it when it really matters in recent years.

Everything's just come together mate tbh. Bynes and LJ Fort have solidified the LB position which is surprising considering we got them off the street and Judon is playing lights out and second only to your TJ Watt for QB Hits. Wink has schemed up the Def brilliantly and already been touted for HC jobs in the off season.

Last edited:

Like going to stoke if stoke turned world class :lol:

Everything's just come together mate tbh. Bynes and LJ Fort have solidified the LB position which is surprising considering we got them off the street and Judon is playing lights out and second only to your TJ Watt for QB Hits. Wink has schemed up the Def brilliantly and already been touted for HC jobs in the off season.
I liked LJ Fort when he played for us and don't know why we released him so not surprised to see him being solid for yous.

I liked LJ Fort when he played for us and don't know why we released him so not surprised to see him being solid for yous.
I think this off season was interesting for both of us actually, kinda swapped philosophies with each other. You went all in on def and continued that through FA whereas we went all in on offense and only rectified the def through FA. EDC identified the right areas though

What's Nathan Peterman up to these days? Might just be an improvement on Rudolph.
And the Duck comes in and immediately gets a TD and already has more yards than Rudolph on two passes. :lol:

Last edited:
Watching the Seahawks both teams trying to outshite each other been a tough watch

i am an Eagle - top defence - shocking offence atm. Completely hamstrung by injuries and the fact that Wentz is struggling. Tough watch indeed!

Back