NFL 2019

f***ing hell, was nice just watching the Jets as a functional be football team.

Pretty perfect day - cracking day out in London for the NFL, great stadium and brilliant game, then watch a Jets win on the train home.

I love Sam Darnold mind!

Obviously.

However, this is the offence I was expecting at the beginning of the season

Think you's might be a sneaky outsider for a wildcard looking at remaining schedule. In my fantasy leagues I've gone about trying to pick up Darnold and Anderson/Herndon everywhere I can if I don't have them already*

*Got Herndon off waivers last season for 0 FAAB in my dynasty league :cool:

Marcus Peters traded to the Ravens and Jalen Ramsey traded to the Rams, Ramsey is a great CB but not sure 2 1st rounds plus having to pay big for his contract is a good deal for them and Peters is a bit of a liability so not sure that's a good deal for the Ravens either.

Perfect - misses the Packers game next week and will be shit hot again by the time they play the Bears :evil:

The Chiefs have the Packers and Vikings the next 2 weeks. 🤣

This weeks money down the drain acca:

Bills to win vs Miami
Packers to win vs Oakland
49ers to win @ Washington
Saints +4.5 @ Bears
Jets +9.5 vs Patriots

Quite surprised the Saints are underdogs in Chicago, tempted to pile on them to win as a single as well.

Working till 7 tonight so hoping to come home to a nice 14 point GB lead at half time.

Giants, Texans, Jags, Lions, 49ers, Rams & Raiders to win - £5 returns £375.

Titans, Ravens, Saints & Cowboys - £1.01 (last money in my account) returns £18.50

The Chiefs have the Packers and Vikings the next 2 weeks. 🤣

This weeks money down the drain acca:

Bills to win vs Miami
Packers to win vs Oakland
49ers to win @ Washington
Saints +4.5 @ Bears
Jets +9.5 vs Patriots

Quite surprised the Saints are underdogs in Chicago, tempted to pile on them to win as a single as well.

Working till 7 tonight so hoping to come home to a nice 14 point GB lead at half time.

I think the Bears game will be close tonight but cant see anything other than a Saints win tonight - I'd be tempted to bet on the Saints too if your getting decent odds

Back