NFL 2019

Random question, anybody ever travelled to Jacksonville for a game from Orlando?

Staying in Orlando in October and just so happens Jets are playing at Jags whilst we're there. Hoping to find some of kind of 'tourist attractions' type shuttle bus but only things i can find online are for old seasons on very unprofessional looking websites. Didn't know if anyone had any experience of it?

Never done Orlando to Jacksonville, done Tampa and Miami from Orlando only. But it's only a 2.5 hour drive, alternatively looks like you can get a megabus cheap.

Orlando to Jacksonville - 4 ways to travel via train, bus, Megabus, and car

Packers time to shine this year

Hope you're right, looking forward to seeing the rebuilt defence.

Random question, anybody ever travelled to Jacksonville for a game from Orlando?

Staying in Orlando in October and just so happens Jets are playing at Jags whilst we're there. Hoping to find some of kind of 'tourist attractions' type shuttle bus but only things i can find online are for old seasons on very unprofessional looking websites. Didn't know if anyone had any experience of it?

We’re going to a college game in August (see above) apparently it’s two hours drive.
The game we’re going to kicks off at 7:00 pm so the boys in our holiday group are making a day of it and hotel is booked so we can go on the piss

Last edited:
This follows the team through the season just gone. Cardinals, Rams and Cowboys have been featured in the past.

Hard Knocks is weekly during pre-season and is released only a week after it happens, Raiders this year, probably starts mid-August.
Yeah I knew what Hard Knocks was. Watched the last few years. Hadn't heard of all or nothing. Might give it a watch. Did well to keep it quiet if they've been filming all season!

What a f***ing shambles Ticketmaster is. Logged in at 9:55 for tickets for the Bears and sat in queue for 2 best available. Ended up with nowt and tried for 3 which also came up with nothing. Ended up texting my mate to say we were unsuccessful.

Meanwhile his mate had been on and got Bears tickets for his family. He then went on again and got in straight away putting 2 in his basket. He phoned my mate and asked if he wanted them (which he did) and so thankfully I’ve ended up with a ticket.

Fuck right off ticketmaster

And ha’way Chicago

What a f***ing shambles Ticketmaster is. Logged in at 9:55 for tickets for the Bears and sat in queue for 2 best available. Ended up with nowt and tried for 3 which also came up with nothing. Ended up texting my mate to say we were unsuccessful.

Meanwhile his mate had been on and got Bears tickets for his family. He then went on again and got in straight away putting 2 in his basket. He phoned my mate and asked if he wanted them (which he did) and so thankfully I’ve ended up with a ticket.

Fuck right off ticketmaster

And ha’way Chicago
It is awful, I missed out on any tickets last year and only managed to get some not great tickets for the Wembley game this year after trying for ages the other day. This morning was quite painless for me actually with the Spurs ones but Ticketmaster are usually a nightmare. The issue is the bots that allow touts to hoover up tickets en masse and whack them on reselling sites immediately. Pathetic.

This follows the team through the season just gone. Cardinals, Rams and Cowboys have been featured in the past.

Hard Knocks is weekly during pre-season and is released only a week after it happens, Raiders this year, probably starts mid-August.

Just realised, Nathan Pererman will be the star of hard knocks

How's everyone planning to watch the games this year, Sky, NFL Game Pass?

I was planning to start looking around for an IPTV provider, any recommendations?

How was it last year? I was going to get it but it apparently started off having some issues did they get sorted out?

I get it every year and it was fine last year. There were big problems the year before when it switched to NFL Europe but was fine last year.

I’ll be getting it again this year tho I think the Bears have at least 5 prime time games which will mean they will probably be blacked out if Sky are showing them.

Back