NFL 2019

What's going on at the Jets? Fired their GM just a few weeks after the draft and now wanting to trade Bell away.

Maccagnan was pretty shite so dissappointed by this. Strange that they gave him so much power in free agency.

Get in. Half term is late this year so can get a ticket for the bairn. He is buzzing. Will be a season ticket so hopefully should be able to sort it.

Can you buy (or try to :rolleyes:) single game tickets at Spurs?

I am wanting to go on the 13th October. Does a season ticket guarantee tickets? Wondering if anyone on here wants to go on the 6th and we can make a joint purchase for both games.

I am wanting to go on the 13th October. Does a season ticket guarantee tickets? Wondering if anyone on here wants to go on the 6th and we can make a joint purchase for both games.

Me chief. I'll be looking at a pair for the 6th. I'll probably get season tickets on thursday.

Last edited:

Not yet, just season tickets at the moment. And yes a season ticket gets you into both games

Got Wembley ones today. Couldn't do it until this afternoon so couldn't get a kids one so had to get 2 adults.

Back