NFL 2019

Jets have played both pats games by week 7 and that includes a bye at week 4!!

"The full #Jets Schedule:

W1: Vs. Bills
W2: MNF Vs. Browns
W3: @ Pats
W4: Bye
W5: @ Eagles
W6: Vs. Cowboys
W7: MNF vs Pats
W8: @ Jags
W9: @ Dolphins
W10: Vs. Giants
W11: @ Redskins
W12: Vs. Raiders
W13: @ Bengals
W14: Vs. Dolphins
W15: TNF at Ravens
W16: Vs. Steelers
W17: @ Bills"

Jets schedule leak (if true) is an absolute killer. Was hoping to get to NYC again with family in half-term but Jets away both them weeks, bloody typical. Two further away journeys of the season too iirc.

Typically, home games either side of it and the two games I'd have wanted the most - Pats (MNF) and Giants. Stupid bloody schools and their late holidays!

Enjoyed trip to jets last year even though it pissed down all day.
Very friendly lads in tailgate

My choice of game for when I'm going to america is Giants v Cardinals or Redskins v 49ers hardly sets my pulse racing!

Buy tickets now or wait for them to come down in price?

Last edited:
Jets schedule leak (if true) is an absolute killer. Was hoping to get to NYC again with family in half-term but Jets away both them weeks, bloody typical. Two further away journeys of the season too iirc.

Typically, home games either side of it and the two games I'd have wanted the most - Pats (MNF) and Giants. Stupid bloody schools and their late holidays!
2 of us just bought tickets for the Giants game tonight on presale, go on sale properly in the morning! Will sort flights and hotels out this week too!

Anyone staying up to watch the draft? Fuck know what Washington will do, Coach & Front Office don't want to grab a QB in the first round and happy to trade down from #15, sackless owner is rumoured to have taken control of our first round pick and is actively looking to trade up to get a QB. I'm dreading how many picks he'll give away if that happens, I'd rather make do with Keenum for the season and concentrate on more needy positions with our early picks (WR/TE/LB/S).

Draft tonight. Who does everyone think #1 overall will be & what do we all think our teams will do?

#1 - Kyler Murray

Bills - Trade down/Ed Oliver

#1 Kyler Murray

Skins: See above post, if we do trade up, my money will be a deal with the Raiders to get ahead of the Giants and we will give them our 1st,2nd & 3rd round picks for the next three seasons :(

All hinges on the #1 pick, if the Crads don't take Murray then all hell will break loose.

Literally everything is on the table for the Raiders. They sent half the scouts home last week as they were scared of leaks, so that suggests that something is going on. If anyone call pull a WTF are you doing moment, it's Gruden and the Raiders.

If they stay at #4, they should take the best DL left.

#1 Kyler Murray

Skins: See above post, if we do trade up, my money will be a deal with the Raiders to get ahead of the Giants and we will give them our 1st,2nd & 3rd round picks for the next three seasons :(

Not think that they'd just trade with the NYJ & sit behind the giants?

#1 Kyler Murray

Haskins is getting a bit of buzz, I think 2 x 1sts and 2 x 2nd rounders is a fair price for the #4 pick. ;)

Not think that they'd just trade with the NYJ & sit behind the giants?

I think the Raiders seem the more likely option, New GM there and Jon Gruden seems to like wheeling & dealing since he came back to coaching.

Haskins is getting a bit of buzz, I think 2 x 1sts and 2 x 2nd rounders is a fair price for the #4 pick. ;)

It's gonna happen :( Thing that worries me about Haskins is his movement, and the way our O-line gets banged up.

I think it's madness if the Cardinals give up on Rosen for somebody who's only started for one full season in college. But I think that's what is gonna happen.

Reckon the Packers will take the TE Hockenson from Iowa with the #12 pick. Then at #30 either a OL, pass rusher, safety or another receiver for Rodgers.

My knowledge on this years draft is less than ever like, usually like to listen to podcasts and do a bit of reading to add to the few college games I've watched, done none of it this year.

I think the Raiders seem the more likely option, New GM there and Jon Gruden seems to like wheeling & dealing since he came back to coaching.

It's gonna happen :( Thing that worries me about Haskins is his movement, and the way our O-line gets banged up.

He's from Washington and went to school with the owners son, and the Skins front office can make it happen with a trade with their own head coach's brother. :lol: It's happening alright.

Didn't realise the jets were at 3. Never mind. Expecting them to trade out anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's from Washington and went to school with the owners son, and the Skins front office can make it happen with a trade with their own head coach's brother. :lol: It's happening alright.

Oh well, at least it will make tonights viewing fun. #FireBruceAllen & Jon where at Tampa together too!

Didn't realise the jets were at 3. Never mind. Expecting them to trade out anyways.

I forgot they had shed loads of cap space, can afford to drop back and use free agency if need be.

Last edited:

Back