NFL 2019

No Gronk no party.
He was pretty insignificant last season, didn’t seem to matter. Blocked well and was a solid enough TE but he was nothing like the force he has been. Belichik just found strength elsewhere and channelled it like he always does.

Last edited:

I hope so, The Bears are my team and I'm going to the States next year and was trying to factor in one of their games whilst being there.

There was a lad on here @pkhap that went to soldier field a few years ago. He said it was an amazing experience (even tho it was in the middle of Cutlers reign) and the photos he got were brilliant.

Hopefully you’ll get something sorted though if we are having a winning season you might find it hard to get tickets

Until the skins get rid of Bruce Allen & Jay Gruden then I expect it to be another win one game, lose one game season.

There was a lad on here @pkhap that went to soldier field a few years ago. He said it was an amazing experience (even tho it was in the middle of Cutlers reign) and the photos he got were brilliant.

Hopefully you’ll get something sorted though if we are having a winning season you might find it hard to get tickets

Might just have to pay over the odds mate. I’ve been to Chicago before but never got to a game, so hoping to actually get to see one.

Falcons @ Bucks.
One in 16 chance but will be on holiday in Florida during week 1, so will be a dream if this happened.

Going to College game, Florida State v Bois at Jags stadium week before so that should be good. Friend of the family who were meeting up with is a Florida State member, he rates college football better than NFL

Pats week 1 please.

Also what's your thoughts on everything that's going on with Rodgers @scott934

Don't know what to believe, Jennings and Finley have talked shit about him since leaving Green Bay, clearly he's not popular with everybody in the locker room, like Tom Brady is for example.

I think the most important thing is that he respects MLF, clearly he never respected McCarthy as an offensive mind. A lot of media people saying he's become a Favre-type, too powerful, but how do you avoid that when he's the only reason the Packers were competitive for most of the last 5/6 years? I could see a messy divorce from GB in the future if the next couple of years go wrong.

Hoping the Packers get the Chiefs away early on, that's the main game I fancy going to this year.

Falcons @ Bucks.
One in 16 chance but will be on holiday in Florida during week 1, so will be a dream if this happened.

Going to College game, Florida State v Bois at Jags stadium week before so that should be good. Friend of the family who were meeting up with is a Florida State member, he rates college football better than NFL

FYI Atlanta is about an hour flight from central Florida and canny cheap, did it a couple year back, there and back in a day job.

Last edited:
Don't know what to believe, Jennings and Finley have talked shit about him since leaving Green Bay, clearly he's not popular with everybody in the locker room, like Tom Brady is for example.

I think the most important thing is that he respects MLF, clearly he never respected McCarthy as an offensive mind. A lot of media people saying he's become a Favre-type, too powerful, but how do you avoid that when he's the only reason the Packers were competitive for most of the last 5/6 years? I could see a messy divorce from GB in the future if the next couple of years go wrong.

Hoping the Packers get the Chiefs away early on, that's the main game I fancy going to this year.

FYI Atlanta is about an hour flight from central Florida and canny cheap, did it a couple year back, there and back in a day job.

Cheers mate, we’ve done it before. More practical if at Tampa but would be nice to visit the new stadium in Atlanta

I think the home teams I could get to would be
Jets
Giants
Eagles
Ravens
Redskins
Im hoping after this trip I can commit to supporting one team!

Where you going like mate?

By all accounts the Redskins stadium is a nightmare to get to, miles out the centre and no public transport. May be wrong but just what people on Jets forum I'm on say. They say Ravens is a class day out on the other hand.

By all accounts the Redskins stadium is a nightmare to get to, miles out the centre and no public transport. May be wrong but just what people on Jets forum I'm on say. They say Ravens is a class day out on the other hand.
Going to Washington but on the day we fly in its cheapest (by like £300) to fly to new york and get the train to Washington so all the stadiums I could get to on the train route would be the above.
Im hoping for Eagles or Ravens

Happened to do both a couple of years ago on the same weekend, so if fixtures permit it might work out perfectly. For me I watched Ravens at M&T on the TNF game then drove to DC for the Sunday game vs Cowboys @ FedExField

Biased obviously but loved going to M&T and had a look about Camden Yards right next door as well which is very impressive.

Getting to FedExField is easy but getting out of there as stated is a nightmare. Honestly, best idea is just to use Uber and forget about public transport

Spurs -
Browns v Raiders 6/10 at 6pm
Panthers v Buccs 13/10 at 2.30pm

Wembley
Bengals v Rams 27/10 at 5pm
Texans v Jags 3/11 at 2.30pm

Jets schedule leak (if true) is an absolute killer. Was hoping to get to NYC again with family in half-term but Jets away both them weeks, bloody typical. Two further away journeys of the season too iirc.

Typically, home games either side of it and the two games I'd have wanted the most - Pats (MNF) and Giants. Stupid bloody schools and their late holidays!

Jets schedule leak (if true) is an absolute killer. Was hoping to get to NYC again with family in half-term but Jets away both them weeks, bloody typical. Two further away journeys of the season too iirc.

Typically, home games either side of it and the two games I'd have wanted the most - Pats (MNF) and Giants. Stupid bloody schools and their late holidays!
is the pats game not in half term?

Back