NFL 2019

That’s what I said :lol:

However reports are saying he is part of the roster due to them being allowed as part of the program and he could play at some point this season? Not sure if that would require a contract change or not

I just assumed the fact he was assigned would mean they'd actually have to offer him a deal. Sounds like they have to keep him on for a year regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:

Is the schedule still due for release next week? I imagine ticket details will also be released for the London games

If it's like most years, schedule details will be released one week before the draft, so next Thursday night.

Be surprised if they just impromptu announce it as they normally make a big deal of it, get people to watch the "announcement" on NFL Network etc....

Going to be interesting to see how Dallas pay Prescott, Elliott and Cooper after that Lawrence contract.

Personally don’t rate Prescott at all.

That’s what I said :lol:

However reports are saying he is part of the roster due to them being allowed as part of the program and he could play at some point this season? Not sure if that would require a contract change or not

He's an international development contract which means he doesn't cost the Bills a spot on their pre-season roster and practice squad (effectively a free player), but if they want to play him they'll have to sign him properly.

Did the lad from Bishop play in the NFL at all last season? Or wasn't he allowed to?

American Football is a great game, but the off-field rules and transfer system confuses the hell out of me

Alex Gray is at Falcons played no snaps last season unfortunately.

Plays TE and we’ve signed two new players in that position so far so it isn’t looking great for him

I hope so, The Bears are my team and I'm going to the States next year and was trying to factor in one of their games whilst being there.
My dad is from Chicago so he's a huge Bears fan so I grew up as a Bears fan. Although, I typically do support the LA teams just because I live here. But I'm probably more of a Bears fan than anything.

Hoping for a good season

New season nearly upon us, I think we all know what the feel good story of the season will be.

The Raiders' last season in Oakland, with the league's best receiver and a trio of 1st round reinforcements on the way, what more fitting destination for the Lombardi Trophy.

None. The answer in none more fitting.
But Patriots will win it anyway

Back