NFL 2019

Why take a knee rather than try a running play in the direction of the side where Pinero wants to kick from? I'm not blaming that but taking a knee seemed like a very negative play with 30-odd seconds left with a timeout.

I guarantee the Packers wouldn't have done that.

I totally agree. It's like Nagy doesn't trust his offence or even his own play calling.

As he was falling AR finds Williams in the back corner of the end zone. Wow.
I have enjoyed watching the chiefs as Mahomes is hollywood so would like them to win but that last TD pass was ridiculous - I was 100% he had chucked it away and it was totally intended!!

I saw some 4th Qtr stats about Rogers basically making out he was shite but I cant see that he is a master at polishing a turd he can make a play from nothing
I watched some of the Pats game today - they showed their fixture schedule and they have had the easiest path so far. I think if they play a decent team they will get pumped like

Best 3 teams I have watched are the Packers, chiefs and 49ers

Last edited:
I have enjoyed watching the chiefs as Mahomes is hollywood so would like them to win but that last TD pass was ridiculous - I was 100% he had chucked it away and it was totally intended!!

I saw some 4th Qtr stats about Rogers basically making out he was shite but I cant see that he is a master at polishing a turd he can make a play from nothing

Aye that 4th quarter thing was very handpicked stats, he's led plenty game winning drives. Has the best QB rating in NFL history and the best receiver he's had is Greg Jennings, or Davante Adams maybe.

It's a shame Mahomes isn't playing tbh, if only to save me from watching Matt Moore carve up the GB defence.

Back