NFL 2019

Yeah but our QB has won a duck calling competition!

I was watching the game last night thinking shit the Ravens have found their franchise QB, still would be worried about the hits he will take although seems to be a bit more wiser there.

Only watched it on redzone but I imagine teams know they can stack the box and force Trubisky to throw it.

Don't think its as bad as people are making out tbh. His TD to effectively end the Seahawks contest was his first designed Power-Read scheme to run between the tackles. Before that he's normally went outside and avoiding main tackles of the like that hit Mahomes (and suspect a main cause of injury with players landing on each other). When he's ran outside he's generally went off field or slid.

Anyone got any good websites for buying any NFL clothes for kids in the UK?

Official site

I've only bought in person before, (and some very good quality fakes from China) but hear all these are reliable and have plenty choice.

Official site

I've only bought in person before, (and some very good quality fakes from China) but hear all these are reliable and have plenty choice.

Thanks will give be them a look although think I'd already found the first two and kids sections were a bit limited (and pricey!)

Back