NFL 2019

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Steak Pie, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Safc_Number10

Safc_Number10 Midfield

Were you buying the season tickets anyway? Happy to take split with you if you want.

2. Steak Pie

Steak Pie Striker

I was, but with the intention of passing the 2nd game on, so this works for me if you're after a pair.

3. Safc_Number10

Safc_Number10 Midfield

Perfect. Drop me a PM with details. Happy days.

4. mogget

mogget Winger

SPurs sold out before I got to buy them ffs

5. Boot Cleaner

Boot Cleaner Striker

Jets get Joe Douglas as new GM. :eek::cool::D:eek:

6. Sid

Sid Winger

Raiders confirmed for Hard Knocks.

njmackem likes this.
  7. njmackem

njmackem Winger

I think it was always a no brainer that it would be the Raiders. Of the five teams eligible for Hard Knocks San Francisco, New York and Washington said they'd never have them at their franchises. That left Raiders and Lions and that is not really a competition is it.

Sid likes this.
  8. Safc_Number10

Safc_Number10 Midfield

Were those 5 left as the other teams had done it before?

9. They were the 5 teams who couldn't refuse if asked. Something to do with if you've recently made the playoffs (last few years) or changed head coach you can refuse.

njmackem likes this.
  10. Sid

Sid Winger

Should be another interesting series with them on this year.

I assumed that each team had to eventually take their turn irrespective of whether they wanted to or not?

11. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

First year head coach or made play offs in last 2 seasons iirc

12. stretch

stretch Striker

Three months to go.

Going to a college game when in Orlando.

Florida State v Bois State

13. Morny

Morny Striker

Or if you've been on in the last ten years

14. ChrisAshley

ChrisAshley Striker

Will be good if they focus more on AB, Burfict, Incognito but it's generally about the rookies. I take it there's no all or nothing this year?

15. Sid

Sid Winger

Not sure if there's anything official but some sites mention the Panthers for all or nothing.

16. njmackem

njmackem Winger

FSU games are awesome. My wife's cousin is a season ticket holder and took me 2 years ago.

stretch likes this.
  17. stretch

stretch Striker

The games in Jacksonville stadium, 70,000 sellout.
    My mate from Atlanta went to FSU, he’s organised the trip

njmackem likes this.
  18. njmackem

njmackem Winger

I'll be moving to Florida in a few years, for now though it will be my first Rutgers game. Stadium looks fantastic and is just down the road from me. Looking forward to that this year.

19. Morny

Morny Striker

Random question, anybody ever travelled to Jacksonville for a game from Orlando?

Staying in Orlando in October and just so happens Jets are playing at Jags whilst we're there. Hoping to find some of kind of 'tourist attractions' type shuttle bus but only things i can find online are for old seasons on very unprofessional looking websites. Didn't know if anyone had any experience of it?