NFL 2018

As a Jets fan....thank fuck! Sick of him tormenting us, the ridciulosuly talented hall of fame twat!

I mean, the Pats will just get by without him, they've won plenty without him over last few years. Fuckers.

As a Jets fan....thank fuck! Sick of him tormenting us, the ridciulosuly talented hall of fame twat!

I mean, the Pats will just get by without him, they've won plenty without him over last few years. Fuckers.

Replacing him with George Kittle apparently

Pittsburgh. Like us they’ve won it six times, blue collar industrial town, the uncanny ability to be absolute world beaters one day then implode the next.

Granted the QB has a jigsaw head but he can’t half throw

Atlanta. So much hope but deliver so little.

Got the best receiver in the NFL playing too.

Antonio Brown showing his true colours this week tweeting that Juju fumbled the post season away he just can't let Pittsburgh go bless him, god help the Raiders locker room if things start badly @Steak Pie ;)

Antonio Brown showing his true colours this week tweeting that Juju fumbled the post season away he just can't let Pittsburgh go bless him, god help the Raiders locker room if things start badly @Steak Pie ;)

I mean can you imagine a worse player in the NFL right now for a QB who is heading into a make or break year? AB is a notoriously hard worker and gets away with a lot because he doesn't get into trouble off the field. They said the exact same things about TO back in the day and nothing he has done over the last year has made that comparison any less relevant.

Back