NFL 2018

Hopefully Sky will do the programme following the European players and Hard Knocks.

Check out Tom v Time on Facebook to watch short episodes about TB and his family. Really good watch and insight to the pregame preparation that he puts in.

Only just getting into American Football after watching my first Super Bowl and absolutely loving it. Have chosen to follow the Jets as New York is the only place in America I've ever visted, and they seem appropriately awful. The fan meltdown which has accompanied every single signing both missed and completed so far has reassured me I've made the right choice and I'm sure it's going to start with a glorious run to a historic Super Bowl win... :neutral:

Time to dig out my original 94 season Rice shirt. Its on..

Only just getting into American Football after watching my first Super Bowl and absolutely loving it. Have chosen to follow the Jets as New York is the only place in America I've ever visted, and they seem appropriately awful. The fan meltdown which has accompanied every single signing both missed and completed so far has reassured me I've made the right choice and I'm sure it's going to start with a glorious run to a historic Super Bowl win... :neutral:

Always liked the Jets, was a disgrace they didn't get the stadium they deserved in manhatten (blame fox). Never liked the giants, all that business with them taking by off their helmets and then suddenly getting them back after 911 put me off.

Last edited:

Back