NFL 2018

You see the Ravens Bengals game last season? It's already caught up to them!

Hue Jackson will he fired before that happens, surely his days are numbered now.

Browns ownership are all in on Jackson. Look at what he has had to work with. Right now the Browns are so close to getting things right. I think Jackson will be there still next year, and I see Browns going 8-8 this season.

Browns ownership are all in on Jackson. Look at what he has had to work with. Right now the Browns are so close to getting things right. I think Jackson will be there still next year, and I see Browns going 8-8 this season.

They look like a poorly coached team to me. Seem to give up loads of penalties and shoot themselves in the foot every week.

They look like a poorly coached team to me. Seem to give up loads of penalties and shoot themselves in the foot every week.

Compare them to last years team though.. They have made huge steps. He will get to grips with the penalties, but this team is legit. They've only really been blown out by the chargers and three defeats by a field goal. I still see them as a potential 8-8 team this year.

Compare them to last years team though.. They have made huge steps. He will get to grips with the penalties, but this team is legit. They've only really been blown out by the chargers and three defeats by a field goal. I still see them as a potential 8-8 team this year.

I know but at the same time they weren't as bad as an 0-16 team last year. Just continually blew it

Thing is, halfway decent coaching and they'd be sitting at 4-3 at worst, rather than 2-4-1. Jackson's an absolute fraud, soon as Browns get a decent coach they'll fly.

It is in the context of tanking. But they were so close to doing something and they've spent so much money on the veteran o-line, it's just all been pointless.

2 year ago wasn't it when people had Raiders as an AFC favourite deep into December when Carr got a major injury? Shocking management since then.

Guarantee the Browns won't be 8-8 mind. ;)

Report: Derek Carr has “fractured relationship” with teammates

Looks like it's all fallen apart, wouldn't surprise me if Carr is traded.

Can't imagine any 1-5 teams would have confidence in their quarterback to be fair. Really should be 0-6 too but snuck one against the Browns after a questionable spot of the ball in normal time. Who'll be traded first, him or Blake Bortles?

Organisation is just slapping the Oakland fans in the face over & over. I notice Lynch is now out injured too but the cynic in me would think there's more to it there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't imagine any 1-5 teams would have confidence in their quarterback to be fair. Really should be 0-6 too but snuck one against the Browns after a questionable spot of the ball in normal time. Who'll be traded first, him or Blake Bortles?

Organisation is just slapping the Oakland fans in the face over & over. I notice Lynch is now out injured too but the cynic in me would think there's more to it there too.
I don't think the Jags will trade Bortles this season since they're still in with a chance of the play offs while the Raiders are seemingly tanking this season so have no reason to keep him.

I don't think the Jags will trade Bortles this season since they're still in with a chance of the play offs while the Raiders are seemingly tanking this season so have no reason to keep him.

They benched him for Kessler though. Not a good sign

They don't care about Oakland though do they. It's all about the move to Las Vegas and everything that brings with it.

Back