NFL 2018

I'm a patriots and bears supporter

Covers both conferences and began with the classic bears v pats Superbowl in 85

I long for a rematch

Trying to think of the two young lad presenters they had one season back then. Think it was the season the redskins beat the broncos in the Superbowl with a 200 yard running back called Doug Martin iirc.

I think the skin's scored about 30 points in the second quarter

The Patriots v Bears Superbowl wasn't a classic..it was a blowout.

I'm a patriots and bears supporter

Covers both conferences and began with the classic bears v pats Superbowl in 85
Same game for me - picked NE because they wore red and white, had England in the name, and they were rank underdogs. Oh, and A New England was a big Billy Bragg fave of mine at the time. Followed them ever since, with them being like Sunderland for years, terrible. Funny how things turn out.

Case Keenum to the Broncos, interesting!

Seems a strange one to me. Is he even better than Trevor Simian or did he just look good with the Vikings’ impressive Offense around him?

I presume the Broncos will still be looking to draft a QB. It’s a tricky call for the Broncos and Jets in this draft. There’s so many QB needy teams that they might not get what they want just by sitting at 5 and 6.

The Browns will take a QB and I expect the Bills to trade up to number 3 or 4. If someone gambles big and offers the Giants a hefty package to get the number 2 pick then there may be nothing left for the Jets at 6. I’ve got a strong feeling that the 4 main QB’s are selected in the top 5 or 6.

Seems a strange one to me. Is he even better than Trevor Simian or did he just look good with the Vikings’ impressive Offense around him?

I presume the Broncos will still be looking to draft a QB. It’s a tricky call for the Broncos and Jets in this draft. There’s so many QB needy teams that they might not get what they want just by sitting at 5 and 6.

The Browns will take a QB and I expect the Bills to trade up to number 3 or 4. If someone gambles big and offers the Giants a hefty package to get the number 2 pick then there may be nothing left for the Jets at 6. I’ve got a strong feeling that the 4 main QB’s are selected in the top 5 or 6.
He will have to drive them forward unlike with the Vikings where he had to keep them ticking over.

I think the Browns will take Barkeley at No1..they'll still get a QB at No4.

That's him..class..I never understood the 'defences win championships' thing till I saw that Bears defence like..awesome.
I've posted a full game of the 85 bears v the Vikings to see them all in their glory

Last edited by a moderator:
Wey, I've been waiting for this to turn back up :cool:

Free agency hasn't been kind to the pats i.e everyone has fucked off :lol:

Sad about Amendola, guy was class in play offs.

I actually think the Browns will do well this year :eek: they've recruited well pre draft. I don't get Tyrod never getting any love with the bills, they never seemed to rate him and lets not forget what happened when they started Peterman.. :lol:

Browns to make the play offs is my bold prediction.

Wey, I've been waiting for this to turn back up :cool:

Free agency hasn't been kind to the pats i.e everyone has fucked off :lol:

Sad about Amendola, guy was class in play offs.

I actually think the Browns will do well this year :eek: they've recruited well pre draft. I don't get Tyrod never getting any love with the bills, they never seemed to rate him and lets not forget what happened when they started Peterman.. :lol:

Browns to make the play offs is my bold prediction.
Wowwwwwww. Browns in the play offs. That's not just BOLD thats potentially EARTH SHATTERING

I think the Browns will take Barkeley at No1..they'll still get a QB at No4.

They don’t want ‘a’ QB, they need to draft their QB. To us outsiders we look and see 4 viable QB’s but teams won’t like all 4, they won’t all fit the system they want to play. If Dorsey only likes 1 or 2 of them, he’d be a fool to wait until 4 to pick his man. Barkley is a massive talent but a RB is at the top of his game for about 5 seasons. The Browns need to pick their franchise QB for potentially the next 15 years. That’s too important to let other teams pick their man first.

Besides, signing Hyde in free agency suggests we won’t be drafting Barkley imo.

Back