NFL 2018

Love the browns. SAFC of the NFL. 28 games. 27 losses

This. I started following the NFL consistently 2 years ago and thought I could just choose a team at random so declared myself a Seahawks fan. But I quickly found that the only team I was willing to win every week was the Browns. There’s no point jumping on the bandwagon of a good team if you’re new to the sport. I’m following the Browns from nothing all the way to a SuperBowl in 2020 :cool::lol:

The Browns are your biggest rivals for the AFC North next year ;)

Good time to have a young promising team in the AFC North Ben's going to retire soon, Ravens are also going to be looking for a QB soon and the Bengals are the Bengals. Browns need to get rid of Hue Jackson first like unbelievable that he's gone 32 games 31 defeats and still has a job!

This. I started following the NFL consistently 2 years ago and thought I could just choose a team at random so declared myself a Seahawks fan. But I quickly found that the only team I was willing to win every week was the Browns. There’s no point jumping on the bandwagon of a good team if you’re new to the sport. I’m following the Browns from nothing all the way to a SuperBowl in 2020 :cool::lol:

Newsflash. Seahawks are no longer a good team I fear. Whole lotta rebuilding needed on both sides of the ball and zero free agency action. I think it's time for me to dig out my old Dave Kreig top. Simpler times....

Been a Cowboys fan since channel 4 did a documentary with Max Boyce on the Cowboys when they were going to start a highlights program of American Football.
Can’t remember what year it was but it was a while back.

Been a Cowboys fan since channel 4 did a documentary with Max Boyce on the Cowboys when they were going to start a highlights program of American Football.
Can’t remember what year it was but it was a while back.
Got to be 80s that

I'm a patriots and bears supporter

Covers both conferences and began with the classic bears v pats Superbowl in 85

I long for a rematch

It was about the time channel 4 started, so it would be about right.
Trying to think of the two young lad presenters they had one season back then. Think it was the season the redskins beat the broncos in the Superbowl with a 200 yard running back called Doug Martin iirc.

I think the skin's scored about 30 points in the second quarter

I long for a rematch

Trying to think of the two young lad presenters they had one season back then. Think it was the season the redskins beat the broncos in the Superbowl with a 200 yard running back called Doug Martin iirc.

Not Doug Martin, Timmy Smith old thick heed

I long for a rematch

Gary Imlach??

Gary Imlach??
He was but these were two young lads dangerous brothers or something like that.

One had dark hair and I think the other had a limahl off kajagoogoo style haircut

Imlach was a serious presenter back then iirc

His dad and my mam are related. Think it's second cousins. That's why I first started watching NFL
Ask him who those two young presenters were, middle 80s

:lol:;)

I've found them

The Vicious Boys

Memories

go riggins

His dad and my mam are related. Think it's second cousins. That's why I first started watching NFL
Here he is at his pomp

Last edited by a moderator:

Back