NFL 2018

Bills Jets game is a shambles. People just going out injured on both teams. Bills having the QB, WR3, WR2, RB1 and K injured first half. Jets with QB, WR1, RB1 :lol:

Daft question time, why do NFL stadiums not have roofs over the stands especially with the weather in the Northern states?

Guessing it's just the older stadiums

I went to falcons @ Jets last year at Met-life in New Jersey and the weather was akin to Accrington yesterday, for 3 hours it bounced down, was absolutely draked

Thats why I don't understand why they don't have roofs considering the shitty weather they get! and Jay Gruden can get fucked!

Bills Jets game is a shambles. People just going out injured on both teams. Bills having the QB, WR3, WR2, RB1 and K injured first half. Jets with QB, WR1, RB1 :lol:

Not just the older stadiums, Fed Ex Field is only 20 year old or so.

Daft question time, why do NFL stadiums not have roofs over the stands especially with the weather in the Northern states?

Some teams like to use the elements to their benefit.

I hate Dome games, man up and play in the Snow/Rain/Wind

MetLife is a fairly new stadium (less than 5 years) and doesn't have a roof.

Nowt wrong with adverse weather....

Back