NFL 2017

Overall nfl is better then football for excitement and entertainment. Football is getting worse each year.

I have no interest in it other than watching our shite
Didn't watch one football match this weekend didn't even bother watching MOTD, NFL I've watched redzone and now steelers chiefs game. Watching the NFL just makes you realise how unfair football is when it comes to money.

And there we go @Johnsafc
the INT was AB's fault actually.

Didn't watch one football match this weekend didn't even bother watching MOTD, NFL I've watched redzone and now steelers chiefs game. Watching the NFL just makes you realise how unfair football is when it comes to money.

the INT was AB's fault actually.

The history books will show an INT

Fuck all sports.
F’ing pissed at Cheap artist Barr for the Vikings. Destroyed Packers season & I keep hearing from Vikings fans the only way we beat you guys is to take out Rodgers....Cheating bastards & Vikings will go no where it’s Atlanta or Philly from the NFC for me.....

As for Sunderland just pissed at Football Piss off with Sports...Go Golf!!

What a night of shocks.

It was nice to see Big Ben bounce back against the Chiefs; and I didn't see the Giants winning!!!

The Packers season now hangs in the balance. I do think Rodgers will be back before the end of season (wk 12 or 13) but they could be out of it by then.

My Pats managed a win, but we received a huge amount of luck. Despite the Dolphins beating the Falcons, I expect Atlanta to win at Foxboro next week and further tighten up the AFC East.

The big news though.... with the exception of the Jags, my Gamepass worked!!! :cool:

Overall nfl is better then football for excitement and entertainment. Football is getting worse each year.

I have no interest in it other than watching our shite

With the exception of Sunderland, I haven't watched a football match for a while. I certainly didn't bother my arse over Utd v Liverpool which had nil nil written all over it despite the hype.

Like you however, I seem to have watched plenty of NFL - including traveling to Wembley.

Last edited:
Week 11 at the absolute earliest

I have just looked at their schedule and although tough, it could be worse. Obviously the key is the divisional games, but if the packers are still in touch at week 12/13, they have a chance. If they fall away, then they would be better off resting Rodgers and improve their position for the draft

F’ing pissed at Cheap artist Barr for the Vikings. Destroyed Packers season & I keep hearing from Vikings fans the only way we beat you guys is to take out Rodgers....Cheating bastards & Vikings will go no where it’s Atlanta or Philly from the NFC for me.....

As for Sunderland just pissed at Football Piss off with Sports...Go Golf!!

I wanna agree with you but I didn't think it was dirty, although Rodgers certainly did! NFC looks absolutely wide open, Rams look pretty strong at the minute.

Hope he isn’t out for too long

The Packers official account tweeted that there's a chance he misses the rest of the season. I doubt they volunteer that much info unless it's very very likely.

Hundley would possibly struggle with a full team around him, but both starting tackles and the LG got hurt AGAIN yesterday. Maybe they can stay in the division race, as @DrewC says, the Vikings are nothing special.

Last edited:

Back