NFL 2017

Hoyer's first pass is INT :lol::lol::lol: An awful throw too.

:lol:

No idea how he's still a starter in the NFL

Seen all I've needed to see. The 49ers are going to get pasted with Tod Gurley getting 5 TDs

Last edited by a moderator:

Surprisingly entertaining game, Goff looking very impressive even if it is against the 49ers!

49ers robbed there with that PI call.

Last edited:
41-39. Really :lol::lol:

49ers recovering 2 kick offs in a row. Goff with 2 40+ points games anarl

Last edited by a moderator:

I didn't think much of it the times I've been. The interviews they do with some of the old pros are good but most of the combine stuff where you can run the 40 and see how high you can jump etc looked pretty shit to me and I never bothered.

Canny for kids like if any are going with you

I didn't think much of it the times I've been. The interviews they do with some of the old pros are good but most of the combine stuff where you can run the 40 and see how high you can jump etc looked pretty shit to me and I never bothered.

Canny for kids like if any are going with you
Cheers mate. Will probably give it a miss then.

It's ok mate - but it gets stupidly busy. If the weather is ok, its canny for a pregame drink; however you sometimes have to queue to get into the beer areas. The merchandise tents are f***ing mental - especially as you can order the stuff in advance.

Personally, I go to the Globe (Baker Street); have a couple of beers and then head to wembley at 1pm. I'm normally in my seat with a beer for 2.15pm

It's ok mate - but it gets stupidly busy. If the weather is ok, its canny for a pregame drink; however you sometimes have to queue to get into the beer areas. The merchandise tents are f***ing mental - especially as you can order the stuff in advance.

Personally, I go to the Globe (Baker Street); have a couple of beers and then head to wembley at 1pm. I'm normally in my seat with a beer for 2.15pm
Cheers. Much appreciated.

It's not like the yanks to make a big bloody deal about fuck all.

Every country has a national anthem. You're no more bloody special than any one else.

They need to f***ing grow up.

Couldn't agree more.

Very good chance I watch 4 games live tomorrow like, with the early game in Wembley, Falcons-Lions, Bengals-Packers then SNF. Got a bit money on Bucs, Pats, Packers treble.

Currently watching Penn State v Iowa, Iowa fans were sarcastically cheering their offence for getting a first down late in the second quarter! Very relatable. :lol:

What a game! Iowa inches from winning, feel bad for them, their crowd was immense.

Last edited:

Back