NFL 2017

If you are a Wembley season ticket holder, you get priority to purchase 4 tickets per holder for the game at Spurs.

It won’t make general sale
exactly the reason why asked, worried only a very small amount will go on general sale and i wont get 2 tickets, willing to transfer cash upfront for anyone with season tickets who could help me out.

Eh? The Raiders game is at Spurs new ground isn’t it? Unless you are a Wembley season ticket holder? And at a grand who would? General sale not until April time-ish (around draft time)
what i meant was a wembley nfl season ticket holder which means you get to see both wembley games, not a general full season wembley ticket.... they will get first option to buy tickets at spurs (up to 4 tickets) and i imagine a lot of these will be on reselling sites for hugely inflated prices.

Last edited:
exactly the reason why asked, worried only a very small amount will go on general sale and i wont get 2 tickets, willing to transfer cash upfront for anyone with season tickets who could help me out.

what i meant was a wembley nfl season ticket holder which means you get to see both wembley games, not a general full season wembley ticket.... they will get first option to buy tickets at spurs (up to 4 tickets) and i imagine a lot of these will be on reselling sites for hugely inflated prices.
Ah right. Didn’t know you could by an NFL only season ticket.

We normally have a house party. Stumbling home at 5am in the freezing cold is now the super bowl norm :lol:

Having watched the superbowl for 30 years in the UK it was such a surreal experience the first year I was here in the US, it finishing at 10pm and not 4am. WE have an all day tailgating style party at our house every superbowl now it starts at around 9am and goes until the game is finished

Haway the Jags even though I don't like them either but anything's better than the Patriots winning another Superbowl, sadly think they'll win this easy.

Back