NFL 2017

Cowboys or Packers for my money.

I dont see how the Falcons can pick themselves up after what happened in that last quarter

How very honest of you. I'm prepared for the Packers to beat the absolute living shit out of the regular season then lose either a blowout or a heartbreaker in the playoffs. Again.

I fancy the Bucs.

How very honest of you. I'm prepared for the Packers to beat the absolute living shit out of the regular season then lose either a blowout or a heartbreaker in the playoffs. Again.

I fancy the Bucs.

Bucs looking awesome offensive, but need to gel.

Packers will be the team to beat, best qb in the division by a stretch

I fancy the Bucs.
To the poster who was looking for a team to support the Bucs might not be a bad choice a young good team with a young potentially great QB who is exciting to watch, only got 1 super bowl in their history and only won the NFC South 3 times so people can't accuse you of glory supporting also to help you get to know them they're gonna be in the new Hard Knocks. The NFC South division will be tough mind, all 4 teams have a good QB.

To the poster who was looking for a team to support the Bucs might not be a bad choice a young good team with a young potentially great QB who is exciting to watch, only got 1 super bowl in their history and only won the NFC South 3 times so people can't accuse you of glory supporting also to help you get to know them they're gonna be in the new Hard Knocks. The NFC South division will be tough mind, all 4 teams have a good QB.

Agreed, but only one JJ

I'd say the Titans would be a fun team to support as well young QB i like Henry and with the new WR and in the shite AFC South.

I read on BBC text that this rugby lad is ineligible for the 2017 but can take a full part in the training camps

I am suffering severe deprivation with no red zone on Sunday nights. Can't come around quick enough for me

Interesting. Might go into the special teams or a punt returner if he's quick.

Nice to see an English boy in the squad, I will look out for him

Back