NFL 2017

Yeah looking forward to it its another NFL Stadium to chalk off the list of 32 im now up to 9, Ive heard the Atmosphere is one of the best in the NFL and a very Partisan home crowd too. Ive got the beer ready for tailgating too. Hoping to get to Arrowhead around 8am as its a 12 noon kick off its one of the early games. Got a nice 6 hour drive though first so an early sunday start

Might be worth you heading up Saturday night and staying over! I've done 7 myself, although one in Atlanta been knocked down so maybe only 6.

Might be worth you heading up Saturday night and staying over! I've done 7 myself, although one in Atlanta been knocked down so maybe only 6.

Aye id do that if I wasn't working a 12 hour shift on Saturday and don't fancy a 6 hour drive after that. so I think it will be a 2am start for us, staying over in Kansas City on Sunday night though

So the Browns sack the General Manager Sashi Brown and apparently Hue Jackson is staying while the fans wanted the opposite, it's like the Browns are trying their best to remain shit.

I'll be up watching the match tonight, hopefully Falcons can make a game of it.

Sadly Ryan Shazier has had to have an operation on his spine. His career is probably over, but hopefully he makes a recovery
Such an exciting player to watch and was no doubt on his way to getting a big contract before that one tackle, I don't think he should ever play again if he even ever can.

Saints @ Atlanta tonight

Huge game in the NFC South.

Anyone staying up to watch this?
How do you see this one going?
Is this make or break for Atlanta?

I’m going to bed soon and getten up to watch.

Pretty much make or break for us tonight after loosing on Sunday.

Still think we have the strength to beat the ‘aints but Ryan, Jones and Freeman all need to have big games.

Trufant back in the D is a bonus too.

RISE UP YOU DIRTY BIRDS

Big loss for Saints if Kamara is ruled out.

Good hit by Keane Neal

Last edited:
The amount of injuries we got on thursday night plus the loss obviously have completely changed this season - legitimately gone from hoping to get a bye week in the playoffs to just hoping we make it there.

The amount of injuries we got on thursday night plus the loss obviously have completely changed this season - legitimately gone from hoping to get a bye week in the playoffs to just hoping we make it there.

Was a great game, can hopefully give us some belief.
Practically a bye week for Falcons now with a 11 day gap between games

Back