1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL 2017

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Steak Pie, Mar 9, 2017.

1. The Underdog

The Underdog Full Back

They want shooting if they don’t make it. It has however made for an interesting finish to the AFC West that’s for sure.

stephen cartwright likes this.
  2. TicoTorres

TicoTorres Goalkeeper

I hope the Chargers make it.

3. Smiler

Smiler Striker

Surprised at the Eagles defeat last night, maybe not as good as I thought they were or maybe just the long trip took a little too much out of them. Patriots looking ridiculously strong after starting poorly, hard to see past them again this year

4. He's back next week :cool:

Honestly after complaining for years about the saints on here I'm just in shock about everything

5. stretch

stretch Striker

Amazing how teams can be poor one season and improve so much the next. Is it just because of how the draft works?

6. scott934

scott934 Striker

Aye, and the salary cap. It's what makes what the Patriots manage to do so impressive.

The Saints have had the luxury of a future Hall of Fame QB and they've barely been competitive since they won it 8-9 years ago.

7. geordiedean

geordiedean Midfield

The Vikings are looking the real deal to me....as much as it pains me to say it

it takes more than 1 year really and its all down to how you draft, the Browns are just habitually poor but the jaguars with Tom Coughlin behind the scenes have improved massively

8. McAdoo sacked by the Giants

NFL app

9. safcroker

safcroker Full Back

A lot of good players hit free agency as well. Teams with a lot of cap space can quickly revamp.

10. Gronkowski suspended for one game

NFL app

11. stretch

stretch Striker

Right call too, the big dopey excellent bastard

12. Sima

Sima Striker Contributor Lost Magpie

He’s appealing :lol:

Fuck off Gronk, described as a ‘late hit’

13. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

Nate peterman taking the bills to the play offs at 10-6:cool:

Was a nasty hit like. Was a foul on the play but haway, just assaulted the lad :lol: Would have rather seen him play Sunday against the Dolphins mind

14. ChrisAshley

ChrisAshley Striker

I think I'll say a little prayer tonight knowing Burfict is gonna be on the same field as Ben, Brown and Bell while I'm asleep.

15. I mean we arguably would of made the Super Bowl again had we not lost to the 49ers in one of the greatest playoff games of all time in 2013

Plus obviously bountygate screwed us over massively

But yeah, we should be rebuilding now but have had maybe one of the greatest rookie draft classes of all time.

16. ChrisAshley

ChrisAshley Striker

Another brutal Bengals v Steelers match, how Bengals nearly won despite 173 penalty yards on them I don't know! TBH I think something needs to be done about this rivalry it's gone too far at this point and it's just basically players purposely trying to injure.

Still, there was some karma https://www.clippituser.tv/c/rvmgvg

17. rugga

rugga Midfield

I watched the first half last night and just caught the rest of the highlights on game pass. You're right about how brutal steelers/bengals games are, always has an edge to it. But for a neutral it's great viewing!

ChrisAshley likes this.
  18. scott934

scott934 Striker

I used to like it when the Ravens-Steelers games were like that, when Ed Reed and Ray Lewis were playing, always finished 13-7 one way or another. The Bengals always lose to the Steelers, worst rivalry in the NFL.

19. Safc_Number10

Safc_Number10 Midfield

I couldn't sleep to watched a good chunk of this match last night. Great comeback from the Steelers.

20. ChrisAshley

ChrisAshley Striker

Not great in terms of competitiveness (when the Bengals do nearly win they find a way to lose) but there isn't a rivalry with as much hatred from the players.

Gutted for Shazier mind great player who was only going to get better can only hope he can walk again I very much doubt he'll ever play another game, going to be a big loss.