NFL 2017

No way will we (packers) reach the playoffs now there are far too many stronger teams in the NFC to stand a chance of getting in. The NFC south is the strongest division in the NFL and could possibly have 3 teams in the playoffs

No way will we (packers) reach the playoffs now there are far too many stronger teams in the NFC to stand a chance of getting in. The NFC south is the strongest division in the NFL and could possibly have 3 teams in the playoffs

Correct Minnesota and Detroit will can us in the NFC North.

No chance of the playoffs

NFC is going down to divisional games they’re all stacked at the back end of the season.
Falcons have Saints Home and away and go to Bucks and Charlotte.
Fancy us if we can keep the players fit and Julio in form

The Falcons still have the Saints twice and the Panthers, and the Vikings. The Panthers have the Falcons, Saints, Vikings and hopefully an Aaron Rodgers-led Packers. They all can't win!

The Packers have to win every game, but I'm not sure they can't as long as #12 is back after the next 2.

The Falcons still have the Saints twice and the Panthers, and the Vikings. The Panthers have the Falcons, Saints, Vikings and hopefully an Aaron Rodgers-led Packers. They all can't win!

The Packers have to win every game, but I'm not sure they can't as long as #12 is back after the next 2.
Agree, they should win next 2 and then if rogers is back and fighting fit then they could end 10-6. Would it an enough, who knows.

Carty do you have a email address or web site for the nfl lot that were in the metro centre at the weekend?
https://www.usasports.co.uk/

thats them, actually based in wallsend, well there unit is anyway iirc

use code BF25 for 25% discount, think it might run out today though, sign up to the mailing list as they always have some kinda discount going, ive bought a few things from them, great service.

Fuck Twitter, much quicker coming on here for my NFL news.
Just use the NFL app. You can set it up to get alerts from all teams or just ones you really need.

Get loads of alerts everyday with random news and show clips

Back