NFL 2017

Such a Raiders pick. :lol:

Reaching for a player that has a rape charge hanging over him, would probably have still been there next round, in the deepest class in his position that anyone can remember.......

Such a Raiders pick. :lol:

Reaching for a player that has a rape charge hanging over him, would probably have still been there next round, in the deepest class in his position that anyone can remember.......

Took a polygraph test in front of a few teams and an authorised interviewer and passed no bother they were saying last night. Big gamble with the baggage but at the same time. Could be either a great value pick or an unmitigated disaster.

Browns went a bit mental last night mind. The amount of picks they've accumilated for this draft and the next is ridiculous

Took a polygraph test in front of a few teams and an authorised interviewer and passed no bother they were saying last night. Big gamble with the baggage but at the same time. Could be either a great value pick or an unmitigated disaster.

Browns went a bit mental last night mind. The amount of picks they've accumilated for this draft and the next is ridiculous

Honestly thought the Browns were just gonna trade them all to NE for Garoppolo.

Different QB. They're all in for Kirk Cousins according to the reports last night. Wouldn't be suprised to see a lot of next years picks head the Redskins way

Aye I seen that like. I was pleased for them that they never took a QB out of desperation, almost never works.

Falcons draft a kid who's injured for 6 months and walks around with a big picture of his nanna

He was f***ing mental in his interview with Deion Sanders.

Aye I seen that like. I was pleased for them that they never took a QB out of desperation, almost never works

Wasn't actually that bad a draft for them I thought. Them and the 49ers both had a cracking first round.

I will comment though, that if you're a Bucs fan i'd be itching to start the season with their Offense now. Adding OJ Howard might just be the final piece of the jigsaw. They're going to be hellish next season imo

Just been reading about that. Thinking about it though it wasn't a bad deal moving back a few places to get an additional pick

It was a good move I think, Ted has done his best work in the mid rounds anyway. Just anti climatic at 4.30 in the morning. Know owt about Trubisky? Don't think I've even watched him once.

Wasn't actually that bad a draft for them I thought. Them and the 49ers both had a cracking first round.

I will comment though, that if you're a Bucs fan i'd be itching to start the season with their Offense now. Adding OJ Howard might just be the final piece of the jigsaw. They're going to be hellish next season imo

Them and the Giants, who drafted a big, athletic TE to go along with Beckham, Marshall and Shepherd. No excuse for Eli with all that around him.

Last edited:
It was a good move I think, Ted has done his best work in the mid rounds anyway. Just anti climatic at 4.30 in the morning. Know owt about Trubisky? Don't think I've even watched him once.

Definitely not the best QB this year and biggest risk of the 3 main players imo. Hardly got many games under his belt and plays majority times out of the Shotgun. Rush him and he gets twitchy.

Mind he does have the best arm out of them all and is most definitely suited to teams with deep weapons. Very much your high risk high reward draft.

Know very little about college football but every write-up says that Jets pick (Jamal Adams) is very good and are surprised he dropped as low as 6. Some good news.

Again, I'm just going on what I've read rather than what I've seen, but surprised that Deshauwn Watson was only the 3rd QB to go, seemed very, very highly rated in most things I read, moreso than the others.

Not much at all before the draft and from the limited stuff I've read I've got some concerns.

It wouldn't be so bad had we picked him at 3 but to trade up one place for three picks is a bit steep on such a gamble.

Not much at all before the draft and from the limited stuff I've read I've got some concerns.

It wouldn't be so bad had we picked him at 3 but to trade up one place for three picks is a bit steep on such a gamble.

Suppose if he's a genuine franchise QB, there's no price too high. Probably the pick that your GM will be judged on.

Definitely not the best QB this year and biggest risk of the 3 main players imo. Hardly got many games under his belt and plays majority times out of the Shotgun. Rush him and he gets twitchy.

Mind he does have the best arm out of them all and is most definitely suited to teams with deep weapons. Very much your high risk high reward draft.

Dunno mind, that Mahomes looks like he has a cannon for an arm, they were showing him in practice throwing 80 yard bombs. Comparing him to Brett Favre.

Last edited:
Just picking over the bones of the draft, didn't realise the Browns got next years 1st rounder of the Texans in the Watson trade.

Love the Browns, me. :lol:

:lol: ... Texans were hot on Watson mind, O'B loved him by all accounts.

The biggest 'Browns' moment of the night though clearly went to the Bears. Still can't fathom what they were thinking for that trade.

Back