NFL 2017

Finally the Steelers offence showed up! If they can keep that up combined with this defence then they're gonna take some stopping. 4 of the last 6 games are home games, still probably gonna come down to the game v the Patriots for the number 1 seed.

Finally the Steelers offence showed up! If they can keep that up combined with this defence then they're gonna take some stopping. 4 of the last 6 games are home games, still probably gonna come down to the game v the Patriots for the number 1 seed.

Well they now have 10 days to prepare to face the worst pass defence they'll see all season, so good timing!

I wouldnt discount the Jags for number 1 seed yet either, their schedule is a cakewalk.

Does anyone have any recommendations for NFL or CFB podcasts?

Around the NFL is my favourite, kinda light hearted but lots of good information too, they run through all the games, 3 pods a week. Lots of running jokes etc, like listening to mates talking.

Ross Tucker Football Podcast is good too, he's a former NFL O-lineman who has some good guests from time to time, he gives a good perspective as a former player.

There's Move The Sticks, done by a couple of former scouts who break down NFL and College football, particularly interesting leading up to the draft.

Around the NFL is my favourite, kinda light hearted but lots of good information too, they run through all the games, 3 pods a week. Lots of running jokes etc, like listening to mates talking.

Ross Tucker Football Podcast is good too, he's a former NFL O-lineman who has some good guests from time to time, he gives a good perspective as a former player.

There's Move The Sticks, done by a couple of former scouts who break down NFL and College football, particularly interesting leading up to the draft.
Cheers will give them a listen.

Well they now have 10 days to prepare to face the worst pass defence they'll see all season, so good timing!

I wouldnt discount the Jags for number 1 seed yet either, their schedule is a cakewalk.
Yep, probably gonna have to win every game. Mind you'd think the jags will lose 1 or 2 what with having Bortles as QB.

Last edited:

I cant see the Jags getting the number 1 or 2 seed. As mentioned earlier, with Bortles at QB they are gonna have problems. The 1 and 2 seeds in the AFC will be the Steelers and the Patriots again with the home field advantage being decided by the game next week between the two in Pittsburgh. Hopefully the Patriots glitz and glamour franchise will overcome the dour, horrible Steelers who always manage to open their mouths and do something really stupid before the teams play each other.

However, with the defense the Jags has, I wouldn't discount them going on the road and winning in the playoffs divisional round against either Pitt or NE. Teams with defences like that are always good in the playoffs when the weather gets cold. Remember, offense wins games, defence wins championships.

Who’s looking forward to some football? Off to watch it in an American sports bar soon.

Bet - lions, cardinals, browns ( :eek: ) , Rams and ravens.

Browns is the risky one, but for some reason I don’t fancy the jags today!

I cant see the Jags getting the number 1 or 2 seed. As mentioned earlier, with Bortles at QB they are gonna have problems. The 1 and 2 seeds in the AFC will be the Steelers and the Patriots again with the home field advantage being decided by the game next week between the two in Pittsburgh. Hopefully the Patriots glitz and glamour franchise will overcome the dour, horrible Steelers who always manage to open their mouths and do something really stupid before the teams play each other.

However, with the defense the Jags has, I wouldn't discount them going on the road and winning in the playoffs divisional round against either Pitt or NE. Teams with defences like that are always good in the playoffs when the weather gets cold. Remember, offense wins games, defence wins championships.

Be careful, so far this season I've said that I didn't think the Eagles were a contender and that I liked the Broncos in the AFC. Quite the track record I think you'll agree.

Packers have Ravens, Bucs and Browns in next 4 games. Vikings have Rams, Lions, Panthers and Falcons. Not giving up on this season yet.

Who’s looking forward to some football? Off to watch it in an American sports bar soon.

Bet - lions, cardinals, browns ( :eek: ) , Rams and ravens.

Browns is the risky one, but for some reason I don’t fancy the jags today!
I've most likely stupidly put the Browns in my acca as well, mines purely based on the Jags players being quite cocky about the game also Kizer has been playing better of late.

Good to watch redzone knowing my team has already won. :cool:

I'll be watching the skins play the saints, hopefully it will be using the same camera angle that was used on Thursday for the Steelers game (behind the O line as opposed to the usual sideline camera view)

Oh and redzone isn't on Sky Sports action from 6pm because of the tennis, think its a red button option on one of the subscription channels.

I'll be watching the skins play the saints, hopefully it will be using the same camera angle that was used on Thursday for the Steelers game (behind the O line as opposed to the usual sideline camera view)

Oh and redzone isn't on Sky Sports action from 6pm because of the tennis, think its a red button option on one of the subscription channels.

It'll be on sky sports mix. 121.

Do or die for afew teams today

Biggest game in this or any other season at 9pm as the hero Raiders try to take down the Trumpriots in front of 90,000 Mexicans.

Today, more so than usual, the heroic Raiders carry the hopes of us all.
I know how much the Raiders love the Steelers, so do us big favour please mate.

Anyone struggling to find redzone

Last edited:

Back