NFL 2017

How much did you pay for tickets and when did they go on sale? I'll definitely do a weekend over in New York if he Packers get a road game there in the future.
Haven't bought tickets yet but will get them via stub hub.
Was in New York last November and tickets for the jets who were at home started at about $30.
Pretty sure Giants tickets are more expensive as they are the more popular NFL team in New York as the tourists go to see OBJ

How much did you pay for tickets and when did they go on sale? I'll definitely do a weekend over in New York if he Packers get a road game there in the future.

@scott934 is your man for the Packers, I think tickets are quite expensive when Rogers is in town

Last edited:
Haven't bought tickets yet but will get them via stub hub.
Was in New York last November and tickets for the jets who were at home started at about $30
Pretty sure Giants tickets are more expensive as they are the more popular NFL team in New York as the tourists go to see OBJ

@scott934 is your man for the Packers, I think tickets are quite expensive when Rogers is in town

They're starting about $55 dollars on Stubhub right now for game I want to see (Carolina Panthers), they tend to go down nearer the time? Not certain we're going yet, won't be for a month or two so was worried that prices may turn the other way.

Been home and away to Packers games, and the resale prices (almost always the only way to buy) are generally more expensive than most other teams.

In 2013 I paid about £230 each for 2 Packers @ Giants tickets, but they were on about the 30 yard line about 10 rows back along the Packers sideline IIRC, so they were good seats. Probably looking at minimum $100.

In 2014 I paid about £150 for Packers @ Buccaneers ticket, and last year I paid about £50 for Falcons @ Bucs ticket, in slightly worse seats admittedly.

Seatgeek.com are decent for comparing different websites prices.

They're starting about $55 dollars on Stubhub right now for game I want to see (Carolina Panthers), they tend to go down nearer the time? Not certain we're going yet, won't be for a month or two so was worried that prices may turn the other way.

Prices shouldn't move until season starts, I'd be tempted to wait and see if the Jets have a shit start, which they should. Having said that, if a price comes up you're happy with, you should buy asap.

https://twitter.com/neilreynoldsnfl/status/857536791531991040

@Northern Just the NFL Network coverage. At least I know I wasn't imagining it!

Last edited:
Been home and away to Packers games, and the resale prices (almost always the only way to buy) are generally more expensive than most other teams.

In 2013 I paid about £230 each for 2 Packers @ Giants tickets, but they were on about the 30 yard line about 10 rows back along the Packers sideline IIRC, so they were good seats. Probably looking at minimum $100.

In 2014 I paid about £150 for Packers @ Buccaneers ticket, and last year I paid about £50 for Falcons @ Bucs ticket, in slightly worse seats admittedly.

Prices shouldn't move until season starts, I'd be tempted to wait and see if the Jets have a shit start, which they should. Having said that, if a price comes up you're happy with, you should buy asap.

Cheers for the heads up! Looking forward to watching the thing and being a write off tomorrow!

Nice one, thanks! Forgot about StubHub to be honest, thought it went bust.

Love the draft and the build up even though I don't watch college football so can only go off other peoples opinions shame I wont be able to watch it this year. Last year most people weren't that impressed with Steelers first two picks and both were solid starters last season so gonna take opinions with a pinch of salt this year.

Aye, our pass rushing would have been exceptional.

Ah whey. He's off the board. Hopefully we take a WR

Canny trade for SF

Good pick up for the jets

Traded down with Lattimore on the board. Fml.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bears fans reactions when they picked Trubisky. :lol:

Surprised 3 QBs were taken so early considering how under hyped they've been in the build up to tonight.

Wow, if OJ Howard is Greg Olsen level good like Mayock is saying, then the Bucs offense is going to be scary.

Last edited:
Hopefully TJ Watt turns out to be as good as his brother!

3 QBs in what was considered to be a weak QB class, shows how desperate teams are for a QB.

Back