Neymar

Good player spoiled by all the play acting. He does get kicked quite a bit but he dives too much for me

not keen on the bet either

Was the best player in the world outside of Ronaldo and Messi when he was at Barca. Didn’t get the credit his ability deserved because of his antics. His record is phenomenal. Should never have went to PSG.

Totally agree, fucked his career up, just shows his mentality though, wanting to be the main man, dont agree with it myself, but I think he will find the onion bag tonight
Tried to be the main man at Barca but Messi was there, went to PSG to be the main man and they had Ibra then signed Mbappe.

I still think about him as a youngster, 28 now . Splits opinion on here, but I think hes class, Barca went down hill after signing him in my opinion.
Anyway, 11/8 tonight anytime is a gift, I've had 4 pints in the sun and ive stuck 40 on, the more I drink before 8pm im sure I'll add more, anyway enjoy the tip
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Sorry mate 😂😂 so sorry

Potentially a controversial opinion but I think he’s up the with the greats in terms of talent. He just seems to be lacking in something. Dunno wether it’s his ego, lack of ambition, party lifestyle or what but he just doesn’t seem to have quite what it takes in terms of mentality to be the best.

I still think about him as a youngster, 28 now . Splits opinion on here, but I think hes class, Barca went down hill after signing him in my opinion.
Anyway, 11/8 tonight anytime is a gift, I've had 4 pints in the sun and ive stuck 40 on, the more I drink before 8pm im sure I'll add more, anyway enjoy the tip

he won the champions league with Barça scoring the final goal in the 3-1 victory over Juventus. If anything, his career has gone downhill since leaving Barcelona.

He's excellent but will always be the lad that wasn't as good as Ronnie or Lio before him or about half a dozen English and French lads who were 5 years plus younger. Best 28 year old footballer on the planet, probably.

He's excellent but will always be the lad that wasn't as good as Ronnie or Lio before him or about half a dozen English and French lads who were 5 years plus younger. Best 28 year old footballer on the planet, probably.
Serious question but bat mbappe which french or english lads are better than neymar or will be 🤔

Back