Neymar

absolute weapon of the highest order....has obvious talent, but spunks it rolling about.....stay on your feet lad and do real damage yah dafttwat.

Away from his finishing last night i thought he played really well, nice to see players like naymar breeze past people and not always take the safe pass to the side option, he is a player i would happily pay to watch, and there is not many of them i would happily pay to watch

His work rate, attitude and his ability to produce his best form in the biggest games.

Ah right great analysis except

In Barca's treble winning season

He scored a hatrick in the champions League QF
Scored 3 goals in semis
Scored in the final
Scored to give Barca a 4 point lead over Madrid towards end of the season
Scored in the Copa del Rey final
Carried Brazil to the QFs in the world cup
Won the olympics with Brazil

And there's many more great lazy analysis 😂

Barca did not go to shit after he left.
Before he joined Jordi Alba's assist ratings were high enough for him to be classed as a winger not a left back.
When Naymar joined Alba used to run forward dwon the left pass inside looking for a one two (Like the season before but to Pedro or Sanches) and carry on running, Naymar never returned the ball, he took a couple of players on got the ball took off him and Alba was left out of position and had to sprint back to cover, Naymar trotted back to the half way line or feigned injury after he lost the ball.
After he left Inesta reired, Xavi retired, thats when Barca lost a lot of thier control in games and started to rebuild.

Ah right great analysis except

In Barca's treble winning season

He scored a hatrick in the champions League QF
Scored 3 goals in semis
Scored in the final
Scored to give Barca a 4 point lead over Madrid towards end of the season
Scored in the Copa del Rey final
Carried Brazil to the QFs in the world cup
Won the olympics with Brazil

And there's many more great lazy analysis 😂
Griezmann scored and was man of the match in the World Cup final. I’m sure if he played in the under23s competition at the olympics he would also do well.

Barca did not go to shit after he left.
Before he joined Jordi Alba's assist ratings were high enough for him to be classed as a winger not a left back.
When Naymar joined Alba used to run forward dwon the left pass inside looking for a one two (Like the season before but to Pedro or Sanches) and carry on running, Naymar never returned the ball, he took a couple of players on got the ball took off him and Alba was left out of position and had to sprint back to cover, Naymar trotted back to the half way line or feigned injury after he lost the ball.
After he left Inesta reired, Xavi retired, thats when Barca lost a lot of thier control in games and started to rebuild.
I said they went downhill, him leaving was the start of it, other factors as well

Back