Neymar

robbied1

Striker
I still think about him as a youngster, 28 now . Splits opinion on here, but I think hes class, Barca went down hill after signing him in my opinion.
Anyway, 11/8 tonight anytime is a gift, I've had 4 pints in the sun and ive stuck 40 on, the more I drink before 8pm im sure I'll add more, anyway enjoy the tip

I still think about him as a youngster, 28 now . Splits opinion on here, but I think hes class, Barca went down hill after signing him in my opinion.
Anyway, 11/8 tonight anytime is a gift, I've had 4 pints in the sun and ive stuck 40 on, the more I drink before 8pm im sure I'll add more, anyway enjoy the tip

I wonder how people will think about him once he's retired. What level people will talk about him on (if at all).

How can you both think he’s class and say that he’s the reason Barca went to shit?

Knob head of the highest order, his kid went to my wife's school and I can confirm, he's a massive twat. Jordi Alba was brilliant in his fist season overlapping down the left, Naymar would never pass to him, lose the ball and left him out of position.

How can you both think he’s class and say that he’s the reason Barca went to shit?
Is this a trick question??
Not in the same league as the previous Brazilian greats, ronaldo, romario etc. Got built up because he's the best of the generation, but that was a generation that included fred etc as striking options. Absolute raging fanny anarl.
If he hadn't gone to PSG he could have, who knows what would have happened in that semi if he hadn't broke his back

Very good player but lacks that bit extra needed to be in the top tier. He’s one of those that is ‘one of the best of his time’ and not timeless like many players we have seen recently and many more great Brazilians of times past. He has been the star man of bleak period of failure for the national team, never truly challenged himself domestically either. His goal record is fantastic, but so was Mario Jardels.

Has he ever performed in a big game? It could still happen, but don’t see it.

Ps. I really couldn’t care less that he sometimes dives.

Knob head of the highest order, his kid went to my wife's school and I can confirm, he's a massive twat. Jordi Alba was brilliant in his fist season overlapping down the left, Naymar would never pass to him, lose the ball and left him out of position.
It's all about opinions, jordin Alba is a class left back, but you cant argue against his record, I agree mind he is a knobhead, but hes a player I like who has fucked his career up when he went to psg, it was all about personal ambition to win the best player in the world, but football should never be about that

Very good player but lacks that bit extra needed to be in the top tier. He’s one of those that is ‘one of the best of his time’ and not timeless like many players we have seen recently and many more great Brazilians of times past. He has been the star man of bleak period of failure for the national team, never truly challenged himself domestically either. His goal record is fantastic, but so was Mario Jardels.

Has he ever performed in a big game? It could still happen, but don’t see it.

Ps. I really couldn’t care less that he sometimes dives.
He was on the verge to dragging brazil to the world cup until he bust his back, I suspect the semi would have been different if brazil had neymar for the semi
Read the OP
My mistake, obviously meant until they sold him, but I'll take that one on the chin, this is what 4 pints in the sun does to me these days

Last edited:

Back